• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

No. That's not me. If the profile has a stupid potato face and videos about politics or a guy wearing gloves pretending to be a detective, that's James Berich.

He harasses me all the time. Check out this forum. That's all his spam.

I see. I commented on the video again. I took a look at the forum and it's all over the place. I should make it clear that ı dont want to take sides regarding anything posted there, ı mainly upload videos regarding the games that ı enjoy. Not interested for discussing real life stuff.

I know, but that guy really annoys me. I don't even know him. I know he's in Australia.

He keeps being a shit stirrer anyway. I just think it's silly how a 30 something year old does that.

I don't really think of RE much any more, as it got boring when I used to rabbit on about it. I do enjoy giving people a reality check and a kick up the arse about it sometimes. But people are entitled to an opinion, so I guess there's no point in being a hater.

There has been a shift in gaming over the years. Like why the heck does a company announce a game in 2022 and then release it in 2024 or later? You know? And pretty much all of these game trailers are focusing on the cinematics.

No new games = no new games to play. Simple.

Was this why I purchased a PS5? To get nothing new to play?

I see. I commented on the video again. I took a look at the forum and it's all over the place. I should make it clear that ı dont want to take sides regarding anything posted there, ı mainly upload videos regarding the games that ı enjoy. Not interested for discussing real life stuff.

Also ı found this.

Also ı found this.
Sorry for quoting this again but were you the one who made this reply or was it someone else? You keep mentioning my name during this thread. I know that cause of internet discourses, some people can live rent free in others' minds but ı cant believe ı made that amount of impact for my name to get mentioned like that, most of the time you were the one who mentioned me as well my love for re6, there were another instances like this from others ı imagine but ı only remember one right now where ı was mentioned in another forum from nowhere with my love for re6 being mocked, not surprisingly by a wesker fan. Ugh these umbrella-weskeroholics who dont seem to see re series as anything more than those are something else. They bother me more than the types of fans from other topics for re series.

That's not me.

I was the user The Scottish Pedro, and he signed up as my usual ID because it was unclaimed. In fact, for forums where I previously had the ID, I got a name change and he joined using the alias in an attempt to be funny. If you look at his profile, he updates a list of them in the "biography" section.

He registered on that anxiety help forum in 2021 and started spamming everywhere with different accounts. He did it on acyberlove.com as well, and various other sites I use, or had been on.

I'm not sure why you think I posted that remark, nor have I mocked you. Maybe in the past I mentioned you liking RE6. But there is zero connection between that and his spamming, or him ending up on your YouTube profile.

My inbox is full of replies from hosting services, all of which say they are looking into my complaints. So if that was actually me, I don't understand why I'd be reporting my own shit.

I bought the 1st trilogy bundle from gog site. I was trying the 1st game and ı found it problematic but it's solveable through patches. At the very least, it includes the non-censored content that plenty of other re1 ports dont. It seems that re2 is coming soon, cant wait for it to come out before playing it from gog, that's my favourite from the 1st 3 games.

This is a thread ı found. It's one of my favourites, ı like alexia much more than wesker. To me she's better than wesker.

Re2's gog version came. I downloaded it right now. I was trying it but ı realized that there's no auto aim. Other than that, ı find it better than the 1st game. Gonna try to look up for patches.

I tried to apply patches for re2 gog version but ı couldnt make them work. Gonna wait until new patches come up or the older ones get updated or something. I found out that arrange mode in re2's pc version includes auto-aim but it still doesnt allow to swap between targets. Personally ı still prefer re2's gamecube and ps3 versions over pc version.

Top Bottom