• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

At last! I found you ada! Come with me! You're responsible for the creation of c-virus. And now the only existing sample is in your body. I want it! NOW!

You want it? You are not worthy of its POWAH!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I'm gonna try a meme.

( From leon's side )

Chris! I need you to continue the redfield bloodline with ada! She never stops to leave me alone! Please chris! Capture and marry ada to claim yours! I'm so tired of being toyed from her! Ada deserves you chris!

I listened to half an hour of this podcast yesterday. They introduce themselves, then talk of childhood memories with Nintendo. And I agree that until I bought a PlayStation, you couldn't call yourself a gamer. Sony really started it with making the PS1 a 'must have' item.

One of these guys is half Mexican, so he knows the first evil guy Leon meets in RE4 is saying to 'F' off from his house.

It seems ı may have underestimated you ada!

Shut up! None's gonna help you here!

I dont need anyone else! I have...... C-VIRUS!!!!!! In less than 6 minutes, the optimal attitude will be reached for missile deployment! C-virus will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring...... complete...... bloodline...... saturation...... sigh......

What a slog of a summer in terms of gaming news. I've been bored outta my brain for months, to be honest. 😅

Besides the lack of RE news, I was hoping to receive an update on games like Silent Hill: Townfall and the Japanese set one Konami unveiled way back in the autumn of 2022. Despite saying an update would come, there has been nothing but radio silence from Konami and their various collaborators.

Gimme little sign. Cheers. 🫠

download.jpeg

The latest video ı watched from this channel. This is right now the best video ı've ever seen from this channel, one of the few ones who actually understands the relationship between leon and ada. They were so enjoyable to watch together before that horrendous re:2fake came in and destroyed og game's story so painfully.

Oh, you cannot say that, Mert. "RE2 remake is a modern day masterpiece!!!!11" 😜

LOL. I absolutely disagree that RE2 remake is a masterpiece, as I see users posting that sort of comment on 99.9% of the sites I visit. I respect their opinion ever so lightly. But I'll tip my (invisible) pork pie hat to Capcom over RE4. They really redeemed themselves with that game, and its DLC. Although I feel like they had to play it safe because 4 is a very popular title. But if only a certain other game had gained the same level of treatment.

Kind of makes one glad M-Two never got their grubby hands on that after seeing how RE3 was absolutely butchered into this faithless, soulless, downgraded imitation of the original.

It's like the Silent Hill series, really. If Team Silent aren't making it, don't go in thinking the quality will not be subpar if anyone else has developed it. The renowned talent just isn't there.

I'm gonna try another " chris continue the redfield bloodline " meme, to me it's much more interesting than the annoyingly overrated " leon continue the redfield bloodline with claire " meme;

( After the events of 2009, josh appears to chris )

Chris! I need you to continue the redfield bloodline with sheva! I raised her as a soldier under my command and you 2 did amazing work during the operation on kijuju! You 2 deserve each other chris! Marry sheva and continue the redfield bloodline together so that the battlefield will be filled with amazing soldiers like you! For the bsaa! For the future!

Punchtual! I like that. Is wesker there?

He's dead.

Pity. But after all just another expendable imbecile. Thanks to you however, neo umbrella will come one step closer to its reestablishment...

...and once it is, HELL WILL RISE AND CHAOS WILL REIGN!!!!!

A lot of YouTubers act so entitled. Have you ever noticed that? 😅

They don't need to use the 'F' word every 5 seconds. I think Silent Hill fans are fortunately a so-so crowd, especially compared to RE ones, who never agree on bugger all. But come on. Team Silent never gets as much praise as Hideo Kojima does. ☺️

All he did was P.T. for to promote an unreleased game. Walking around getting kicked back to the starting point isn't even scary, though. That latest game did that too, and I mean. Uh! So pointless...

A lot of YouTubers act so entitled. Have you ever noticed that? 😅

They don't need to use the 'F' word every 5 seconds. I think Silent Hill fans are fortunately a so-so crowd, especially compared to RE ones, who never agree on bugger all. But come on. Team Silent never gets as much praise as Hideo Kojima does. ☺️

All he did was P.T. for to promote an unreleased game. Walking around getting kicked back to the starting point isn't even scary, though. That latest game did that too, and I mean. Uh! So pointless...
Did you comment at one of my videos?

Last edited:
Top Bottom