• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

There's no point in getting worked up about some arseholes posting flame bait online. They have their opinions. We have ours.

I'm also tired of that Australian guy or wherever he is from, constantly being a colossal tit too. He can have my user name and spam on some dope forums all he wants. I really don't care any more, quite frankly. He's just wasting his time, my time, and everyone else's who knows about the situation.

I was actually in a shop today and I told somebody about him annoying me online, pretending to be me, doxxing me, and all the other stupid things he is known to do like subscribing to me when I just block him.

This shop assistant said that you don't need to be on social media or forums. Most people know they attract oddballs. Losers with no life go on these platforms, who essentially just want to do silly things to get a rise out of people they're most likely never gonna meet, since I reckon nobody even acknowledges them locally.

At the end of the day, I don't feel like I want to rabbit on about Capcom's shoddy ways as much as I used to. He (as in, russident) did bring up a good point, though. For a long time, I have discussed the highs and lows of RE a lot over the years, so maybe I did repeat myself a bit. Although I don't think many people really paid much attention to what I said, which in retrospect, is sad if you think about it, since I felt I was telling the truth. However, everything about Capcom that I said still holds water. I know Capcom is just milking the cash cow to rake in the dosh.

How many times do they honestly have to go back to Raccoon City for to churn out repeated storylines? It is becoming apparent, in spite of what they may say in live streams or on X, that Capcom doesn't care about the old games anymore.

They'd probably rather just quietly replace the existing canon with this new crap that caters to the new age fags that, may I add, never genuinely cared for tank controls to begin with. Because, really. How many people do you see on GameFAQs who keep saying the old games' style sucks?

You see, those types were never boni-fide survival horror fans to begin with. Us old school fans of the RE franchise never cared to complain about those games, because we found they had the right balance. While now, you get no music. Cut content. Horrible lighting.

Blame this 'woke' nonsense. It's gotten way out of control, and is hereby making unnecessary changes in how entertainment is produced.

There's no point in getting worked up about some arseholes posting flame bait online. They have their opinions. We have ours.

I'm also tired of that Australian guy or wherever he is from, constantly being a colossal tit too. He can have my user name and spam on some dope forums all he wants. I really don't care any more, quite frankly. He's just wasting his time, my time, and everyone else's who knows about the situation.
I just want to clarify something here. I'm from Australia and have posted about you being negative, but I have only ever interacted with you here, and only in public posts. These other things that you have mentioned is someone else who I assume is from Australia too. I just want to make sure you don't think that I am the same guy that is doing these other things.

Top Bottom