• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

I'm hoping to relocate this summer. I have no idea when this will be. So I will probably just post on here during the last weekend of each month, or if some news should surface. There's barely anything to talk about, and I noticed Silent Hill Community is offline again.

All the other forums I post on have members who aren't really big fans of survival horror. They've presumably only tried some games, so there isn't much traction on my posts. But I'll be around.

It would be cheap enough to get the original RE2 and 3 digitally on the PS3 store, but if you happen to check up physical releases on eBay, sealed copies of old games can still cost a mint.

I do prefer to have things in cases. I like to collect stuff, as I'm sure many folk prefer. :p

It would be cheap enough to get the original RE2 and 3 digitally on the PS3 store, but if you happen to check up physical releases on eBay, sealed copies of old games can still cost a mint.

I do prefer to have things in cases. I like to collect stuff, as I'm sure many folk prefer. :p
Yeah ı got those 2 games from there, they play really well in my opinion. I have re6's ps3 version physically along with all greek era god of war games that ı also have physically but my ps3 doesnt open discs anymore, only the bought games that are downloaded from the store can open. If ı would get a new ps3 despite it being considered outdated compared to ps4 and ps5, it might open the discs which would help for god of war 3 since it's not available on ps3 store unlike ps4 store that ı bought there but right now ı can continue to enjoy playing the games from my pc, ps3 and ps4.

Helena-Jake-Sherry-Ada.jpg

I still want these characters to come back to a new game story after re6. I always wanted this and ı still want it. I still hate the decision of ada being cut from revillage so much that ı still didnt bother with the game. Rather than bringing back leon and chris as well as the decision of bringing back umbrella and wesker from ucorps, ı would prefer these 4 characters to come back to an actual properly developed virus story rather than wasting time with random nobodies from re7 and revillage. Ada still needs a story without leon, leon came plenty of times without ada but there's still no ada story that doesnt have leon.

As far as ı'm concerned, leon and ada married after re6's story and they adopted helena as their daughter due to her losing deborah where leon and ada look to each other at that point. I think that's why leon keeps demanding his vacation in vendetta and death island since even he wants a break from the stories that they put him through. He wasnt like this like in damnation and re6 where he was more focused on his job as an agent but after re6, ı still want those 4 characters to come back and ada still needs a story without leon. I want capcom to do this but they still didnt do it even though ı want them to do it.

aeon_signature_2_by_had22_d8wetym-375w-2x.png

And ı found this fanart in the meantime.

Yes, there's so many prior storylines that feel unresolved. Like with Billy Coen. I feel like he is a primary example I can use as a forgotten protagonist.

From the scene where he tells Rebecca about the African people being shot, you cannot really tell if it's him who orders the massacre. It's something that needs to be expanded upon.

I hate how Hunk was hyped up as this near invincible soldier, yet since RE2, we haven't known where he is now. He only appears in battle modes.

Etc, etc.

There's so much we want to see, but it's like Capcom just focuses on what they consider to be the Scooby gang of the series. Chris, Claire, Leon, Jill, and so on.

It was great to play as Barry, and Alex Wesker was a superb villain. But I feel like Capcom is gonna take their sweet time bringing Natalia back. Because this is one thing that cannot be ignored. It just feels way too important not to further it down the road.

Top Bottom