• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

This is something that ı didnt put thought before but on steam, re6 seems to be the 4th product ı bought there on 30 may 2013. Before ı bought the orange box, garry's mod and valve complete pack but ı bought re6 later. Like re6, re4 was also the 4th game ı played in the series after re5 and rerev2. That 4th placement seems to be consistent for both games.

The Ali Show - Who is the protagonist of RE9? but it wont post here even on desktop, I found it quite funny ;p It wont post on the forum for some reason.

*Edit Nevermind I figured it out.

The Ali Show - Who is the protagonist of RE9? but it wont post here even on desktop, I found it quite funny ;p It wont post on the forum for some reason.

*Edit Nevermind I figured it out.
I see. I saw the video now. I took a look at a specific part where revillage gets mocked and it made me burst out laughing. Anyway still cant see myself being interested in re9 since ı still didnt play revillage so ı think ı'll pass.

Re5 wesker: YOU CANT HIDE FOREVAH

Re6 chris: You cant run forever!

B_ht0E-UsAEa286

This too

Top Bottom