• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

The only storylines I want to see furthered for now, are the bad BSAA storyline and the one about Natalia being adopted by Barry. And that's because they finally gave me a plot that I found myself enjoying, since the Las Plagas thing felt like a spin off, despite being a part of RE4 and 5.

As much as I would love to see Billy return, Capcom is way too slow at doing the rounds.

The only storylines I want to see furthered for now, are the bad BSAA storyline and the one about Natalia being adopted by Barry. And that's because they finally gave me a plot that I found myself enjoying, since the Las Plagas thing felt like a spin off, despite being a part of RE4 and 5.

As much as I would love to see Billy return, Capcom is way too slow at doing the rounds.
More Barry would be nice, but I might be biased :D

I can see RE9 focussing on the BSAA and some familiar characters

Operation Racoon City might be coming back to Steam, there has been development activity over the past week including 2 private builds.

I played it originally on PS3, but never played the DLC content. So I'm hoping it comes back to Steam

Last edited:
tumblr_md584iPNk91rw3rcso1_640.jpg

I found this.

Last edited:

Yama

Owner
Just putting it out there, some members have been banned. Some have been warned. 1000's of posts have been deleted as they diluted the forums, offered nothing of value and were quite frankly obsessive.

This is a place to talk about Biohazard in a respectful and chill manner, nothing more. Social media has taken over, but I still pay to keep this place afloat and modern in an effort to offer a spot to collect your thoughts and preserve them.

If you don't like Biohazard anymore, this isn't the place for you. If you don't like treating others with respect, this also isn't the place for you. If you'd like to respectfully share opinions, debate, indulge in in depth conversation with others... then you're in the right place, let's keep this place afloat together.

New news will come in 2025, let's have a nice environment to embrace it and share excitement together!

First of all, I wanted to apologize to anyone I offended with my rants (I sounded more like a LSD addict than a caffeine one when I posted the ramblings). I have been quite depressed lately, as I have had a lot of personal problems, some serious, and have waned off gaming a lot - especially with my interest in RE lacking the joint it needs. There has also been problems with a guy stalking me online (luckily not by anyone on here), and impersonating me and posting my dox, which has affected me, and made me want to throw in the towel.

Just putting it out there, some members have been banned. Some have been warned. 1000's of posts have been deleted as they diluted the forums, offered nothing of value and were quite frankly obsessive.

This is a place to talk about Biohazard in a respectful and chill manner, nothing more. Social media has taken over, but I still pay to keep this place afloat and modern in an effort to offer a spot to collect your thoughts and preserve them.

If you don't like Biohazard anymore, this isn't the place for you. If you don't like treating others with respect, this also isn't the place for you. If you'd like to respectfully share opinions, debate, indulge in in depth conversation with others... then you're in the right place, let's keep this place afloat together.

New news will come in 2025, let's have a nice environment to embrace it and share excitement together!
Thank you!! I dont want to start anything but have to say it..... can we admit RE6 sucks now? :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding I dont even hate the game, but the obsession was too much and I tots respect everyones taste and opinion but it just came off in a spammy way. Good cleanup on the forum Yams

I do think that, the mass posting of images aside, he didn't especially violate any rules. I think it started with @russident egging him on. I wasn't following along much.

I know myself on other forums, posting viewpoints can be a frustrating process when people tend to overlook your ranting as fanboy shite, and then act like you do so because they assume you have beef with everyone who says otherwise.

There's also nothing wrong with liking a game in a series more than others, even if his opinion is a very unpopular one. Very unpopular. But all the same, I think RE6 was his earliest foray into the franchise, so it's like your first baby, I guess, in that you feel a sense of attachment to it because that's your earliest memory with it.

Me personally, I don't like or hate RE6. I'm not overly keen on RE4 or 5, as I prefer the more scary, survival horror based ones. So people could be gatekeepers and say that all the action ones are to be rightfully labelled as fake horror games. As they are mostly action oriented with horror being more of a secondary, more so loose genre. But that's just an obvious observation that many people point out...

Yama

Owner
I do think that, the mass posting of images aside, he didn't especially violate any rules. I think it started with @russident egging him on. I wasn't following along much.

I know myself on other forums, posting viewpoints can be a frustrating process when people tend to overlook your ranting as fanboy shite, and then act like you do so because they assume you have beef with everyone who says otherwise.

There's also nothing wrong with liking a game in a series more than others, even if his opinion is a very unpopular one. Very unpopular. But all the same, I think RE6 was his earliest foray into the franchise, so it's like your first baby, I guess, in that you feel a sense of attachment to it because that's your earliest memory with it.

Me personally, I don't like or hate RE6. I'm not overly keen on RE4 or 5, as I prefer the more scary, survival horror based ones. So people could be gatekeepers and say that all the action ones are to be rightfully labelled as fake horror games. As they are mostly action oriented with horror being more of a secondary, more so loose genre. But that's just an obvious observation that many people point out...
Here's the thing, nobody cares what anyone likes or doesn't per se, the more enjoyment within the series the better. Mass deleting every message to essentially torch the forums readability however is in fact a huge infraction. De-railing topics into an obsessive narrative is also an issue, that goes for anyone, this isn't directed at him. I'm really not looking to discuss any of this on this forum at all anymore, my life is busy enough running a global brand and I come here to talk Biohazard with others, that's all. It's really that simple and it always should be. Here's to good times and some good Biohazard news in 2025. <3

I am in the same exact spot on my own forums. I purge accounts with zero posts every 30 days. Spam is a huge problem. I hope 2.4/3.0 fixes some of these problems. You should really update the forums to 2.3, btw. A lot of the fixes in 2.3 are getting ready for 2.4 and 3.0. I totally understand it will break whatever you have here right now.

<slaps back> Shush. When an admin makes a post like that. Hear me, SHUT UP. I get you have your opinion, but when he's making a blanket statement like that, it seems like he's annoyed with bullshit. So, whatever you do. Say it with me: "Understood."

He's not talking about your specific negative comments or opinions. That's not it. But when a thread goes "A" to "B" then goes to over here on the side of the street. You have two choices on that road. Either you go on the derailed topic, or your stay on topic. That's what he's saying.

Last edited:
I started playing RE games back in 2000. I can remember going to buy RE1 in 2001 when I just turned 15. Been a fan of survival horror ever since.

In 2002, it really kicked off with the remake and I got a PS2 and a GameCube at my first job.

2003 was a busy year for RE. The genre went into a slump from 2006 to, you may as well say 2013. It only got good again once The Last of Us came out. Although not everyone calls that survival horror, when it kind of is.

Since 2017, the genre has boomed again. Bend Studio. Naughty Dog. Bethesda. Various indie studios. Capcom, of course. And now Bloober Team.

Top Bottom