• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

Just wait until wesker comes back somehow. Then things will get really heat up. There already gave revival hints in ucorps, both wesker and umbrella.

Honestly sometimes ı feel that the series could have been actually concluded permamently if re2's story was written in a way to return all surviving stars members as a way to take down both umbrella and wesker in the same game. They were both concluded separately then ucorps went ahead and somehow brought them back in the same game. I dislike that game and as a result, ı dislike re engine. Hope re4r will turn out better than previous re engine games regardless.

Umbrella Corps was developed in Unity Engine, an Engine that's technologically superior to RE Engine. That said, Umbrella Corps practically retconned Neo-Umbrella.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Umbrella Corps was developed in Unity Engine, an Engine that's technologically superior to RE Engine. That said, Umbrella Corps practically retconned Neo-Umbrella.
I prefer mt framework personally. Re engine's style feels quite downgraded, on pc the games look boring for some reason despite being intended to be a step up in graphics. I just dont see it, ı even upgraded my pc and 4 / 5 / 6's style got improved while re2r felt downgraded for example. I still didnt try re7 on my new gaming pc and ı have no interest whatsoever.

I completed both RE7 and 8, and for 8, once was honestly enough. I never even played the DLC. When it came out, YouTube was my go to site to enjoy watching it. I just didn't think it looked all that interesting. About the only thing I cared for was to find out if Ethan survived. Then you learn the ending was the same as the main game, and Ethan exists in her memory.

But once I found out they were pretending you were in Silent Hill, I was so put off. I felt betrayed, honestly.

When I look back on those classics and even some of the not so good but passable games, then I saw that, I just knew Capcom were taken mushrooms, and weren't even trying to be in any way original.

Anyone know this person?

This dude "James Berich" is quite the asshole. For 6 years, he has been endlessly pestering me on other forums, to the point I had to gain legal advice. He is a staff member for Press Start to Play.

*SMH.

It's clearly not the rain in RE4 that needs fixing. :(

Didn't even know about him until you mentioned him. One thing is for certain and that his pestering ironically puts the "evil" in resident evil.

I completed both RE7 and 8, and for 8, once was honestly enough. I never even played the DLC. When it came out, YouTube was my go to site to enjoy watching it. I just didn't think it looked all that interesting. About the only thing I cared for was to find out if Ethan survived. Then you learn the ending was the same as the main game, and Ethan exists in her memory.

But once I found out they were pretending you were in Silent Hill, I was so put off. I felt betrayed, honestly.

When I look back on those classics and even some of the not so good but passable games, then I saw that, I just knew Capcom were taken mushrooms, and weren't even trying to be in any way original.

I plan to get a Japanese disc copy of BioHazard: Resident Evil - Village but will prioritize playing the 'main' Campaign on Easy difficulty first and consequently Normal difficulty.

In Japan, there was a marijuana prohibition imposed from the era of USA military occupation but the prohibition unfortunately hasn't yet been relaxed in 2023. I imagine that marijuana prohibition has been taking a creative toll on the CapCom developers and it narratively shows with the Shadows of Rose DLC!🧠🌿:LOL:

So wooden doors cannot be shot through anymore. :(

WHAT!? :D

In that circumstance, I'll be compassionate enough to REexplore the idea of shooting through doors in my own BioHazard 1 fan REmake with Unreal Engine 4.

I'd considered streaming it this Friday on YouTube. Rather unfortunately, a stalker of mine would likely come swinging by, upsetting people. He also knows my address. :D

How much you wanna bet a lot of YouTubers will be, despite noticing alterations to the original game's plot, saying RE4 is "teh best remake ever!!!!11" - while glossing over 2 and 3 for having changes as well? :D

How much you wanna bet a lot of YouTubers will be, despite noticing alterations to the original game's plot, saying RE4 is "teh best remake ever!!!!11" - while glossing over 2 and 3 for having changes as well? :D

It'll be priceless when that occurs.

An Arabic subtitles option is a genuine improvement to my wider immersion with the franchise and I will defend BioHazard 4 REmake on the Subtitles front. When I'm USA President, I'll have the executive privilege to not only play BioHazard 4 REmake inside an Executive Mansion but even the executive privilege to invite my Vice President to play BioHazard 4 REmake in the next decade from now. Assuming CapCom concedes a DLCified, 2 player co-op REmake scenario of Operation Javier packaged with BioHazard 4 REmake, I'd have a grand time playing Operation Javier with my Vice President!🧠🎮:LOL:

A Code: Veronica REmake doesn't look like it will be REleased anytime soon but even if CapCom wants to develop BioHazard- Code: Veronica REmake, I want to do it with a "Made In USA" Engine rather than RE Engine:

1) Unreal Engine

2) Unity Engine

Top Bottom