• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

Man, some people online aren't a full shilling.

On some other forums I go on, the forums are either severely lacking in active users, or the relatively few members present who reply, are acting like idiots.

They say you're "shitposting" if you say anything negative about Capcom.

But meh. Sheep are like that...
What you need to do is start ignoring people like that. This applies to YouTube, this applies to Twitter. Just go about your business, post, log out, and go about your day. That's how I keep my sanity.

Put it this way: See this guy?
Back in 2016, Donald Trump marketed his Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket by saying "If you don't like me, you get him". That selling point died out after Jan 6th insurrectionists chanted for execution of his Vice President though.

However, I have a unique voter base who play BioHazard: RE games and I need to do a REverse marketing pitch to successfully sell my Presidential/Vice Presidential ticket in 2036:

"Even if you don't like my Vice Presidential pick, you still get me as your Presidential pick!"🧠🎮🗳️:LOL:
I see that as shitposting politics into a forum where it doesn't belong.

January 6th... was. NOT. an. insurrection. It CHEAPENS the actual word of "Insurrection." Trump, what he wanted to do, is stop all this "summer of love" protests (not even protests, they are riots). He wanted to call for Coast Guard, or similar state military to disperse the riots... But noooo... we have left-wing media (AND politicians) saying otherwise.

Shitposting. To ruin the community.

I have serious issues with a guy in Australia, who was on old forums like The Horror Is Alive. The dude is called James Berich or Mitchell, and went by the name Nemesis556 years ago.

Basically, he hates my guts and we are the same age. We are both 37.

This idiot makes countless accounts on this anxiety forum, spamming my address and mocking me. He is also making fun of my mum having an aneurysm. Her health is pretty bad now, and she agreed to a "Do Not Resuscitate" order. She had a heart attack a year ago, kidney failure and a stroke occurred 7 months ago on her way to her dialysis treatment.

The idiot also edits articles on wikis using heaps of nicknames. He does this on purpose to be annoying. I contacted a lawyer recently in Western Australia, but they said they need to know his address. I could get that information from the civil court in Perth. It's not that hard, to be honest.

He is a moron. So, yeah. I know the feeling. You just need to ignore radge pots that try to act tough online. In the real world, they're pussies that don't get any respect or attention. So they think it's okay to fool around online, harassing complete strangers. Because I'm actually in Scotland.

1) Pointing out a federal insurrection isn't derailing because if USA citizens don't have a democracy, they don't even have freedom to talk about Resident Evil videogames online

2) Last but not least, the very 1st Resident Evil videogame was about a local government insurrection. While Raccoon City was a fictional city, the point still stands

Last edited:
I have serious issues with a guy in Australia, who was on old forums like The Horror Is Alive. The dude is called James Berich or Mitchell, and went by the name Nemesis556 years ago.

Basically, he hates my guts and we are the same age. We are both 37.

This idiot makes countless accounts on this anxiety forum, spamming my address and mocking me. He is also making fun of my mum having an aneurysm. Her health is pretty bad now, and she agreed to a "Do Not Resuscitate" order. She had a heart attack a year ago, kidney failure and a stroke occurred 7 months ago on her way to her dialysis treatment.

The idiot also edits articles on wikis using heaps of nicknames. He does this on purpose to be annoying. I contacted a lawyer recently in Western Australia, but they said they need to know his address. I could get that information from the civil court in Perth. It's not that hard, to be honest.

He is a moron. So, yeah. I know the feeling. You just need to ignore radge pots that try to act tough online. In the real world, they're pussies that don't get any respect or attention. So they think it's okay to fool around online, harassing complete strangers. Because I'm actually in Scotland.
You keep thinking about it. You keep talking about it. You're giving the person "mindshare," stop. You are letting him stay in your mind - rent free. You really need to let go, drop it, and not let him bother you. I gave you this advice before and still not listening. That's why he's running around, stalking you. Because he's in your head, rent free..

So: Stop.
Pointing out a federal insurrection isn't derailing because if USA citizens don't have a democracy, they don't even have freedom to talk about Resident Evil videogames online
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, and making excuses.

You are interjecting politics with every post you make here and wherever else you post on. Resident Evil DOES have political components to the story, but it is fictional.

FICTION.

Meaning... its not real.

It is a video. game. Get. That. Into. Your. Head.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

I found this. It mentions dso but it doesnt mention usstratcom or aupit unit. It says 10th anniversary, ı'm confused, what does this mean? Does it take place in 2021 despite this article being released in 2023? Or is 2011 the year that 10th anniversary refers?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Is chris infected with a-virus in vendetta? If ı remember correctly, rebecca says that the virus is contained within the characters' bodies. I suppose they were infected from the water supply? Before the movie, chris wasnt infected with anything unlike other recurring characters that appeared at multiple numbered entries after their introduction. If that's the case, then ada is still the only recurring character who made appearances at multiple numbered entries without being infected with anything. Storywise her last appearance is still re6, if she would appear at a new story after it, ı suppose she would be infected just like chris in vendetta then?

I found this. It mentions dso but it doesnt mention usstratcom or aupit unit.

Isn't it much more incongruous to have the perception of the government not doing anything about it for 13 years before the DSO was established? "Adam Benford had already formed and began activities with a predecessor "unknown organization" more than a decade before he founded the modern DSO." If this hypothesis is correct, then unacknowledged biological disasters have occurred before, and even been prevented. This defies our scholarly perception of biological disasters. A veil we never even knew was there suddenly materialized.

I'm okay. I am very selective of where I post now because of the Aussie guy. But my mum had another stroke, and was rushed to the hospital. :(

I was told not to put anything on IMDb any more, as the guy latches on to that type of stuff.

I guess I got bored talking about RE too. :D

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I'm okay. I am very selective of where I post now because of the Aussie guy. But my mum had another stroke, and was rushed to the hospital. :(

I was told not to put anything on IMDb any more, as the guy latches on to that type of stuff.

I guess I got bored talking about RE too. :D
Sorry to hear that. Yeah unfortunately rude people are everywhere and ı'm quite wary from the fandoms, particularly ones belonging to a long running series like this one. I also dislike bots, for some reason, once ı opened my discord and found my profile sharing " nitro " messages to my friends there after waking up. That made me completely fed up with that app before deleting my account. Right now biohaze is still the only place where ı discuss resident evil openly.

I don't blame you either. A lot of people on those lousy forums never listen to anything one says. So I am only going to make occasional contributions on just a few forums, including here and on Silent Hill Community.

Many gaming forums are basically dead nowadays anyway. That makes posting on them a sheer waste of my time. And you need to stick to websites that have moderators to keep a watch on trolls.

Darn typos. :p

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I didnt see this comparison before but does anyone else feel like re4, re7 and revillage are inspired by gaiden? The game features a parasite which allows to shapeshift before posing as someone else. Plaga doesnt allow this but mold does. Unlike gaiden's plot twist at the end, leon's infection with plaga seems pointless to me. Not much comes out of it before he removes it from his body along with ashley's. I sometimes find myself taking gaiden into account to excuse leon's naivety during the stories set after re2. It's not " canon " but ı dont care about its " rules " as much as ı used to, they are boring just like the " rules " about " survival horror " . I wished bow leon idea was done with a virus like the way it's done in re6 in regards to carla becoming ada, that would have been quite interesting.

Top Bottom