• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Cloning occurs in the movies, so I definitely see Jill one day having five clones killed by, you guessed it.

A Wesker clone. But the real Jill kicks his ass. 😁

No Alice, please. We don't talk about Alice. 🤮
Cloning has been established since the 1st game anyway. North sea and recv also feature cloned experiments. Never understood why many dislike the cloning aspect of re6, ı always enjoyed carla as a twin of ada. If they did that for wesker too, ı wouldnt mind it that much.

Cloning occurs in the movies, so I definitely see Jill one day having five clones killed by, you guessed it.

A Wesker clone. But the real Jill kicks his ass. 😁

No Alice, please. We don't talk about Alice. 🤮

I'll take Jill clones with Alexandra Zotova face over Alice clones anyday. Alexandra Zotova at least had 1 BioHazard: RE game on her resume. Milla Jovovich doesn't even have that!🧠:LOL:

Yeah. RE6 feels like the last game that you could tell was RE. Basically before the goblins and ghouls malarkey in 8. Oh, and the Texas, backwoods cannibal nonsense in 7.

Did Capcom think we were still in 1974? :D

Another bright idea dawned on my head💡

I should buy an Arabic language pocket dictionary for my future Vice President of the United States🧠📖:LOL:

• It will help my Vice President blend in with Egyptians during international trips🇪🇬

• It will help my Vice President understand Arabic subtitles while playing BioHazard 4 REmake inside the United States Presidential Executive Mansion🎮

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I know ı said this before but outbreak games' ad-libs make me laugh a lot. They are so well executed and very memorable imo. So much entertainment factor to me.

None:

George: Hi!

Also george: You're worse than my ex-wife!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Jim’s “Kiss my ass, bitch!” And “My life is shit.” Are top tier lmao.
Yeah those are hilarious too. I personally find jim annoying but his lines make me laugh as well.

Another memorable ones are alyssa's " Just do it! " and kevin's " Dated a girl with a tongue like that. " lines. Kevin particularly makes that to a licker in desperate times scenario of outbreak file 2. Playing that scenario with kevin is one of the best moments in the series to me.

I'm also continuing my timeline marathon and just finished decisions, decisions scenario with george. Will continue with outbreak file 2 next. I always liked the environments of outbreak games, they showcase raccoon's premise very well. This also carries into re6 for me where the world's premise is showcase well there as well, particularly due to eiichiro sasaki returning to direct the game.

A quick update about my BioHazard 1 fan REmake in Unreal Engine 4:

I bought an item pickup system from the Unreal Engine Marketplace to speed up development. This item pickup system is not only compatible with both single-player and multiplayer but even offers me customizability in C++ programming language too!🧠👨‍💻

Accounting the African contributions to the BioHazard: RE franchise, I'll later on include a Lance Reddick skin for Albert Wesker in my BioHazard 1 fan REmake🧠👨‍💻🎮:LOL:

• Umbrella Corporation built its very first underground laboratory by confiscating acres of land in the African continent

• As a natural born USA citizen of otherwise English descent, Albert Wesker was later on hired to an internship apprentice by Umbrella Corporation. This builds on the very first bullet point about Umbrella Corporation

• In fairness to Lance Reddick, he encouraged African-Americans (including myself) to confront resident evil within the African-American community. From that perspective, his TV acting experiment with the name REcognized Albert Wesker carried more philosophical RElevance than Milla Jovovich acting as Alice

• Last but not least, I will later on give Lance Reddick a posthumous Presidential Medal of Freedom after I'm elected USA President🥇

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I found out that the so called upcoming movie " umbrella chronicles " is produced by paul w.s. anderson. Even the name of it looks insulting as ripping off from an actual game's.

I'm deeply bothered that terrible human being is back to produce more of his terrible creations. It makes me lament even more at the tragic demises of both sugimura and suga as well as the absence of iwao ever since the 1st game. I wished both of them were alive and worked together with iwao to push progenitor storyline and expand this further than 2015+ release date era.

Last edited:
I found out that the so called upcoming movie " umbrella chronicles " is produced by paul w.s. anderson. Even the name of it looks insulting as ripping off from an actual game's.

I'm deeply bothered that terrible human being is back to produce more of his terrible creations. It makes me lament even more at the tragic demises of both sugimura and suga as well as the absence of iwao ever since the 1st game. I wished both of them were alive and worked together with iwao to push progenitor storyline and expand this further than 2015+ release date era.

If it's produced by Paul Anderson, it's better off called umbrella chronic mess

Top Bottom