• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Recorded Videos

RE6 to me is the last "true" game in the mainline series, or Revelations 2. They have that RE something to them, despite being bashed a lot online. There's also potential to have Alex Wesker as a main villain, although I have a funny vibe that Capcom just doesn't care.

7 and 8 are some Addams Family Values bull crap. Those games are just ridiculous, have a story retcon I hate, and Ethan Winters does nothing for me, nor the awful gameplay and dark, bleached out backdrops. However, I do think using new protagonists at this point in time is somewhat important, because they always wanna use the same beefed up male heroes, and even the women are more than capable. This to me takes away the horror, and feeling of being vulnerable. I understand RE has combined different genres, so the style is changing a lot. But I like my horror to be like Silent Hill 2, where some person just visits a place for to look for someone, monsters show up, and the main character is overwhelmed.

RE6 to me is the last "true" game in the mainline series, or Revelations 2. They have that RE something to them, despite being bashed a lot online. There's also potential to have Alex Wesker as a main villain, although I have a funny vibe that Capcom just doesn't care.

7 and 8 are some Addams Family Values bull crap. Those games are just ridiculous, have a story retcon I hate, and Ethan Winters does nothing for me, nor the awful gameplay and dark, bleached out backdrops. However, I do think using new protagonists at this point in time is somewhat important, because they always wanna use the same beefed up male heroes, and even the women are more than capable. This to me takes away the horror, and feeling of being vulnerable. I understand RE has combined different genres, so the style is changing a lot. But I like my horror to be like Silent Hill 2, where some person just visits a place for to look for someone, monsters show up, and the main character is overwhelmed.
Do you still play the older games before re7? I think you should play them cause ı dont see myself stopping to play them. I also bought re:4 on both steam and ps4 stores, especially since it's one of the few times where ı see capcom putting effort into their product along with dmc5. The others however are too disappointing with too much cut content along with other crippled aspects.

Not so much anymore. I did used to play them all day long when I was a teenager, much to the dismay of my dad. He couldn't be bothered with the sound of the zombies.

If I was going to play them again, I would probably just play through the original remake of RE1, 2 and 3, skipping over 0 and the insipid, vastly pointless spin offs. Then if I was gonna play the action ones, I would miss out Revelations [1] because I find it's a chore to get through that game. I've never found the solutions for the easiest mode, for the panels near the doors. I've only obtained the answers for the normal difficulty, but the game is actually quite hard in general. So this is why I don't particularly enjoy it, and it does drag on a bit.

This is gonna be the only forum I post on now, apart from SHC and majorgeeks.com, as every other forum I visit has bugger all activity, and they make a fuss over what members can and cannot post. And posting on too many sites can get confusing. I'm also gonna be kept busy with trying to relocate, and so on.

You should always bet on black. 😊

But yeah. Of course further remakes are coming. In no particular logical order either. Capcom loves our dough too much not to work on them. 🤑

While ı was checking my previous videos, ı remembered this moment where ı managed to activate the special cutscene of killing nosferatu with sniper rifle. I find this harder than the knife finisher, even more so at recvx compared to recv on dreamcast but ı managed to do it after a long while.

Top Bottom