• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Recorded Videos

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re2-16

Darkside chronicles' re2 scenario-10

Re4-8

Damnation-1

Re6-19

I checked the amount of times leon says " Ada! " in the video. At one point, he says " Heads up! " before pushing ada away to protect her from annette like a charming protector but that still gets counted as him saying her name despite him not saying it there. So the amount of times he says " Ada! " is 54 in the video overall. Re6 is the time when he keeps saying her name the most like a charming protector more akin to sugimura's writing than past instances he is, no wonder aeon romance fly over the roof there.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

This is another re6 footage ı recorded on ps4 before publishing to my account. I battle carla's mutant form here, it's still a very creepy section imo.

I remember having to shoot the goo near the cannisters to freeze her. That boss fight was kind of trying.

By the way, I happened to see this old thread on the RE wiki, while looking up something on Google. Still gets me why people defend the RE Engine era games. Because, yes. Chris does look awful in 7...

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I remember having to shoot the goo near the cannisters to freeze her. That boss fight was kind of trying.

By the way, I happened to see this old thread on the RE wiki, while looking up something on Google. Still gets me why people defend the RE Engine era games. Because, yes. Chris does look awful in 7...

I dont remember having difficulty with it that much, including the harder difficulties where even there it was easy enough. As for the thread, ı see that you found one where ı was more forgiving towards re2r until this changing for the worse sometime before the release of re3r where ı got my frustration from re2r more than re3r. With re4r's release, ı still can get frustrated at re2r heavily whenever ı think about it.

I'd really like the story from 6 to continue, because I think Jake would make an excellent character for action heavy RE games.

At this point, I think Capcom should divide up the series. Offer more horror games with puzzles and exploration for loyal survival horror genre buffs, and keep the spin offs for action lovers who are into 4, 5 and 6. Then I think the balance is there.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Another video ı recorded recently. I did leon-chris intersection part as leon which ı prefer to play as over chris during it cause it's more enjoyable to do so. Always liked seeing him protecting carla from chris.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Here are also these ones ı previously recorded. I recorded the last one for the 3rd time cause of these ones suffering from slowdowns as well the 2nd one going through screen tearing but with 3rd one, ı found a way to solve my problems. Hope ı wont go through these same issues again while recording my pc sessions, playing with carla's outfit in ada's campaign is a lot of fun.

Last edited:
I'm wondering when they will bring back Ada to the franchise, because after the scene where she destroys her clones, she took a call.

Yes. People said 6 having a twin of Ada was odd, yet they welcomed with open arms that vampire like bimbo in Village. I still to this day think 6 is so underrated compared to recent entries, and Revelations 2 is not appreciated much either, which I see as a shame because Claire and Barry got loads to do in that storyline, even if it did feel like a copy of CV to an extent.

This was back in 2012 when we last saw Ada. I think the RE4 DLC was like Capcom's way of offering fans an apology, who were hoping she would be in RE8 and felt disappointed when it was cut. I suppose like Chris coming in 7 at random, it may have felt too "forced in" or something.

It's really getting quite boring with Capcom, how each game feels like it's just mumbo-jumbo now for the sake of doing a different type of game each time. Sort of like how 8 tries to be like a sequel to 7, but has a different tone and setting, and feels a mess as a result. :(

They do of course eventually get back to characters, like how Rebecca and Barry did finally make their eagerly awaited comebacks. But we age faster now, and would probably like reunions to occur much sooner. :D

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

I recorded one more session about carla boss fight while wearing carla's outfit as ada. This time ı did the fight without taking any damage from the spores. I still took damage from the explosion of an ice canister but with defense skill being equipped, ı didnt lose any health bar. Really love the regenerating health mechanic in re6, it comes off quite useful in the game, more so with the defense skill being equipped.

Top Bottom