• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Recorded Videos

Not too long ago, I heard a rumour about RE0 being made into a movie as well. And it's kind of a big reason I have lost interest. Because how many more times will Capcom retread over that era?

The amount of times they return to Raccoon City or 1998 in general, is honestly quite astonishing. Just beating that dead horse and milking the cash cow again, it seems.

I don't know why they cannot seem to move past that time period in particular. Since Raccoon City was nuked, what is the point?

I'd honestly love to see Billy's story continued, even if it's just for another animated movie, like how the previous ones loosely fit into the canon that has been established. But just rehashing the exact same plot aspects I find gets to be so annoying. As if they are doomed over there at Capcom to just recycle things we already know about.

I don't know your age, but I am 38. Not far off of being 40. I have started losing interest in survival horror, as these days, they just use the genre to sell VR headsets so streamers can pretend to be scared on the air. It's just a bunch of nonsense.

The thing that I find really stupid was having Nemesis toned down, because Capcom apparently received feedback in regards to Mr. X being stressful to these casual gamers who played RE2. So this is why Nemesis totally sucked as a stalker boss.

It should not be that Mr. X is quicker than Nemesis, and Nemesis is primarily reduced to scripted segments or brief chase sequences, because some daft fans thought Mr. X or Super Tyrant was too unrelenting, since he was constantly chasing you around in the police department.

It's sad, well and truly.

Last edited:
Not too long ago, I heard a rumour about RE0 being made into a movie as well. And it's kind of a big reason I have lost interest. Because how many more times will Capcom retread over that era?

The amount of times they return to Raccoon City or 1998 in geneeal, is honestly quite astonishing. Just beating that dead horse and milking the cash cow again, it seems.

I don't know why they cannot seem to move past that time period in particular. Since Raccoon City was nuked, what is the point?

I'd honestly love to see Billy's story continued, even if it's just for another animated movie, like how the previous ones loosely fit into the canon that has been established. But just rehashing the exact same plot aspects I find gets to be so annoying. As if they are doomed over there at Capcom to just recycle things we already know about.

I don't know your age, but I am 38. Not far off of being 40. I have started losing interest in survival horror, as these days, they just use the genre to sell VR headsets so streamers can pretend to be scared on the air. It's just a bunch of nonsense.

The thing that I find really stupid was having Nemesis toned down, because Capcom apparently received feedback in regards to Mr. X being stressful to these casual gamers who played RE2. So this is why Nemesis totally sucked as a stalker boss.

It should not be that Mr. X is quicker than Nemesis, and Nemesis is primarily reduced to scripted segments or brief chase sequences, because some daft fans thought Mr. X or Super Tyrant was too unrelenting, since he was constantly chasing you around in the police department.

It's sad, well and truly.
After death island, ı dont think ı'll bother with the movies anymore cause leon appeared at them enough. I want to see ada coming back without him cause she has more to offer than leon does. I'm 24 now. I started gaming at the age of 6 when ı used to have a ps2. I had various types of games but the only ones belonging to the same series ı recall was god of war games on that console. I dont have that anymore but ı'm on pc, ps3 and ps4.

Sometimes, I wish Capcom didn't listen to these new age gamers, whether feedback is crucial or not. They're like a plague of locusts. And casual gamers are the primary reason horror games suck today.

It feels like RE games are being dumbed down. The puzzles. The atmosphere. The graphics, even.

Making RE8 and RE3 less scary because of the alleged criticism for RE7 and RE2 just makes me shun modern day Capcom - the very company that coined the term 'survival horror' to begin with. Instead of trying to outdo their success, they rely on sales numbers too much. Yet sales numbers don't always indicate a top notch game.

Just feels awfully retarded to make Nemesis into such a useless antagonist. Ask any true RE fan what monster is the scariest in the series, and they will most certainly say it is Nemesis. So making him a poor man's Mr. X was lame. Because Mr. X was always way more slow, and had never used weapons.

I finished leon a and claire b for re2 on ps3 for the 1st time. For a long time, ı havent played that scenario pair. It was very enjoyable. But anyway ı'm gonna remove character names from re2 playlists from now on. I'm gonna upload the recorded footages and ı'm gonna combine all 4 scenarios into 1 playlist. I'm planning to play leon a and claire b for re2 again on gamecube through dolphin emulator as well.

Last edited:
RE2 Session 1

I played claire a-leon b scenarios of re2 on ps3.

RE2 Session 2

Claire a-leon b session on dolphin emulator
I edited the name of these playlists again. For the next playlist, ı'm also gonna play leon a-claire b through gamecube on dolphin emulator to add the recorded videos to the 2nd playlist session and after that, my planned order to play scenarios on ps3-gamecube dolphin emulator will be claire a, leon a, claire b and leon b.

But other than that:

RE4 Ada Session 4

RE6 Leon Session 7

RE6 Jake Session 7

More completed playlists of mine.

I finished re0 on ps4 again. I played the game before on steam multiple times and ı even played wii version on dolphin emulator once but this time on ps4, the game felt much more easier, giant bat boss fight for example, ı didnt even get grabbed by that thing during this playthrough of mine which really surprised me, on new game, ı would be easily grabbed but this time ı killed the monster much more faster with the shotgun. The ammo was also not a problem and it didnt take that long either. I guess ı become more focused at the games ı play when ı would be recording them.

I'm continuing to record more sessions for re6. Right now ı'm recording the 8th playlists of helena and piers together while playing as them with gamepad like how ı played as sherry as well as carla modded for ada. I did piers chapter 3 right now and ıdk what the nitpicks are all about cause it's enjoyable well with gamepad too. I saw the criticism where the vehicle section in chris chapter 3 isnt possible to do with a gamepad but ı did it with a xbox controller that ı bought to play some of the games with. Anti-re6oholics are still so blinded by nostalgia and cause of them, capcom ruined the series with re7 that they just cant stop d-riding that stupid shitty game cause of their nonsensical anti-re6 revisionism.

Top Bottom