• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Recorded Videos

You've been on a roll.

I honestly haven't played any games as of late. There just hasn't been anything new that interests me at the moment. :D
Thanks. I can keep revisiting the older games that ı still enjoy. I need to go to other series to record them too, ı've been wanting to play greek era god of war games like how ı did in the past.

Yeah. They went downhill because Konami decided to let go of Team Silent, the group who developed 1-4. The rest of the franchise was outsourced to the indies.

I know what you mean. They can be boring at times. It's always dark and the camera is weird. Sometimes, it is positioned in front of the character, or behind them, so you have to press R2 I think to rotate it. But in general, Silent Hill has better atmosphere. There's a lot of scenes and situations that stand out.

I hope to God if CV is made modern, they don't hack it to shreds. My faith in developers now has depleted, as they always feel the need to follow the 'woke' crowd and make things modern, for fear of being bashed. Thus wrecking stuff that was once fine.

I hope to God if CV is made modern, they don't hack it to shreds. My faith in developers now has depleted, as they always feel the need to follow the 'woke' crowd and make things modern, for fear of being bashed. Thus wrecking stuff that was once fine.
I was checking my darkside chronicles playthrough on ps3 and ı noticed myself struggling with resources in a way that ı didnt do with most games in the series before. Despite the game being " horror gun shooting " rather than " survival horror " ; it felt survival horror to me due to this fact, even when ı swapped the difficulty to easy during krauser's secret episodes. This is yet another reason why these " survival horror " , " canon " and " timeline " debates on internet are a waste of time and people who make these debates get blinded by nostalgia and nothing more. I even pointed this out for re6 hatred before and all ı got was brainless comments that proved what ı was talking about. Most " survival horror " entries before re4 have more enough ammo to take care of anything anyway, unless you're shooting at a wall or something then ı cant see why resources would become such a problem. Re0 and outbreak games come close where you can actually run out of resources but by that point, they were getting tired from alone in the dark / sweet home wannabe formula that gets pointed as " originality " for pre-4 games that's apparently a " true formula " even though it isnt. Personally ı used to find re4 overrated before but after trying more of the game's adaptions released before 2014, ı started to get even more annoyed at the " Ruined survival horror, too much action, not enough horror etc " type of complaints for re4 that also unfairly transitions into re5 and re6. I enjoyed those ports in a surprising way that ı couldnt imagine doing before. Since ı didnt play revillage, ı still cant see myself for being interested at whatever re9 becomes either, it's safe to say that revillage killed the series for me and re6 hatred cultwagon was a factor that made me very cold towards the direction after it.

I think this came out of nowhere from my side but ı'll focus more on uploading videos and sharing other type of content than making these redundant rants.

RE2 Cleonwong Session 1

I played claire a-leon b scenarios of re2 on ps3.

RE2 Cleonwong Session 2

Claire a-leon b session on dolphin emulator
So ı'm quoting these but ı decided to change the name of these playlists as " cleonwong " rather than simply " cleon " . I did this to differentiate it as claire a-leon b while for leon a-claire b scenarios, ı'm planning to name the playlists as " aeonfield " when ı would play them. I dont do any shipping of sorts with these names, ı just like to combine character names and depending on my mood, ı might pair characters with images but other than that, just wanted to quote these replies of mine.

As far as I remember, CV only has four or five bosses. They'll probably include the Tyrant. They won't cut Nosferatu, but I think they could cut the worm and the big spider, which you encounter in a room with ice.

Granted, I hope nothing is cut. But this is my prediction all the same.

As far as I remember, CV only has four or five bosses. They'll probably include the Tyrant. They won't cut Nosferatu, but I think they could cut the worm and the big spider, which you encounter in a room with ice.

Granted, I hope nothing is cut. But this is my prediction all the same.
From my understanding ı think cv:re is desired in the fandom only cause of wesker where his fandom want to keep seeing the character over and over. I'm tired of seeing wesker and cv:re is the last place ı want to see wesker, especially after recvx alterations that to me ruin the 1st version of the game's story from dreamcast. I wished he died in recv since alexia also dies in the same game but recvx alterations extended the character's screentime unnecessarily.

Well, that's June nearly over. 🗓

I think Capcom has something going on tomorrow. Although Gamecom ain't until August, so RE news could still be very far away for us. 🧟‍♂️

We'll just have to see.

Top Bottom