• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Recorded Videos

Giving Leon and Ada's ages, I hope Capcom doesn't stall on bringing them back. However, having them in every game together may feel forced. Like if Leon is in RE9 with Jill, and Ada somehow comes back, it will feel like what happened with Chris and Wesker up until the volcano battle. So maybe Ada could have her own game, then take it from there.

There is a game you may enjoy, called Stray Souls.

It is like you are in Silent Hill. You look for a woman in the woods, where it is all misty. You later go to a police station, and the game is quite long, but it got lame reviews.

Giving Leon and Ada's ages, I hope Capcom doesn't stall on bringing them back. However, having them in every game together may feel forced. Like if Leon is in RE9 with Jill, and Ada somehow comes back, it will feel like what happened with Chris and Wesker up until the volcano battle. So maybe Ada could have her own game, then take it from there.
I'm not interested in re9 cause ı skipped revillage in favor of re:4 nor ı still want to play that game but ı wanted a claire-jill-ada game without leon and chris before. But if leon and jill would be in the same game, then ı would automatically enjoy leon more than jill cause he's a character that ı like more than jill.

There is a game you may enjoy, called Stray Souls.

It is like you are in Silent Hill. You look for a woman in the woods, where it is all misty. You later go to a police station, and the game is quite long, but it got lame reviews.
I took a look and it seems to be a very disliked game. But ı dont feel that ı can buy games from steam anymore since the prices are much more expensive than ever before. I still bought the 1st trilogy bundle of re games from gog store cause ı want to have those games on pc but my impressions of re1 and re2 from gog arent that great compared to ps4 and gamecube-ps3 respectively.

I hope the REX Engine era will be an improvement in terms of future storylines, and improving the lighting. 💡

Now... how about that return of Billy Coen I've been holding out for? 🚨

That feeling when Capcom references CV. 🥰

Or Survivor. What a bonus. 🏆

You see. RE6, etc, does still exist in people's minds at Capcom.

I really like how Alyssa is mentioned in RE7. She's still looking for the scoop. Spreading the truth about Raccoon City.

RE4 HD Project Aeon Session 1

RE4 Wii Aeon Session 1

So here are these ones ı want to share again. I watched these and these are the only ones titled with a more unique description rather than being described as " leon / ada " sessions. Some of their thumbnails are images that ı took from gmv involving leon and ada. I tried to look up the sources but ı dont remember where some of the videos are, the previous gmv ı shared contain some of the images used as thumbnails during these playlists too.

Finally now ı recorded enough sessions of re6 with all characters. Next time ı'll record sessions with the game; ı'll do no hope which ı thought about doing it on pc with fresh new game save file. I'll also disable mods for a more default playthrough with the game. If ı would play the game with mods, it would more likely be coop or mercenaries, for coop, ı might change agent through modding into someone else and mercenaries is still a less risky place to test mods than the campaigns. There was also a claire mod ı found before, it replaces ada, ı thought about recording 8 playlists with that claire mod too which would take a total amount of 40 chapters. Ada's campaign is my favourite campaign in the game and one reason is that it's less problematic to use mods than the other campaigns.

Top Bottom