• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı finished outbreak's scenarios with kevin as of now. Yesterday ı played decisions, decisions scenario but ı got yoko accidentally killed to a hunter gamma and it pissed me off so ı closed the game. Today ı replayed the scenario again and did so much better.

I always liked seeing nikolai at that scenario too. His " Farewell. " line before shooting greg to death with his silenced handgun is so satisfying to hear. I like how darkside chronicles references it with annette as well. The delivery of that line in both games is so pretty good.

But anyway, ı also like the theme of outbreak games.

This is so emotional to listen.

RE2 has very suspenseful music. I have been thinking about RE2 a lot lately.

I just wish Capcom hadn't screwed up the games over the past two decades. These days, they don't even feel like they are a part of the same franchise. And Capcom would make a lot of money if they did a decent online RE game, as opposed to the shite they've been putting out since 2012.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Been playing outbreak file 2. I played desperate times scenario with kevin. That's without a doubt the best part of the game along with flashback scenario.

I don't rabbit on about RE much any more, as I just don't see the point. Other people on other forums weren't all that interested in my or mert20004's viewpoints anyway, so they slagged us off over on GameFAQs. Plus, sometimes you have just got to admit when you're beat.

My phone is jerky.

I don't rabbit on about RE much any more, as I just don't see the point. Other people on other forums weren't all that interested in my or mert20004's viewpoints anyway, so they slagged us off over on GameFAQs. Plus, sometimes you have just got to admit when you're beat.

My phone is jerky.
the people in GameFAQs are like a bunch of mentally disabled people that live there 24/7 with alt accounts and friends with mods. Sometimes I argue with them but my friend thinks they are mentally handicapped. I mean makes sense because they are so passionate about RESIDENT EVIL being "PURE".

An outsider with different opinions = Troll

They act like a cult. So I like to point out their hypocrisy. Most of them also happen to be narcisistic.

Yep.

There's definitely something not right with the users on GameFAQs. Now I can't speak for other gaming sections on there, as they don't interest me. But the RE ones, are certainly useless.

I was contemplating whether to rejoin a while back. Then I did, likely out of boredom.

Never again! 😐

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

My phone is jerky.
I didnt post to your thread though. I wasnt mentioned there either. But yeah that's probably the best course of action really. Gamefaqs isnt a good place to post tbh.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

Does anyone else like this theme of re1 director's cut dualshock version? It actually sounds very exciting. One of the few themes ı like.

I dont think it's as good as standard though which is this:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

" As a result, the "Tyrant T-001 Type" was successfully developed. "

Interesting; it mentions proto tyrant t-001 model way before the release of re0.

This one is released after re0. It also references the events of that game.

" In the early stages of B.O.W. development, experiments were pushed forward using insects, amphibians and mammals. Despite running into difficulties, results appeared in combination with a "Leech" that instinctually repeated parasitism, predation and breeding for survival. However, having yielded successful results, Dr. Marcus was murdered at the hand of Spencer with whom a feud arose. Research subsequently advanced under Dr. Birkin after he took over development at the Arklay underground laboratory, concentrating all their know-how led to the completion of a humanoid combat B.O.W., Code No.T-002 Tyrant. "

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

So ı've recently found this. Interesting, didnt know this before. Will take this into account during my future plays of the game.

Yama

Owner

Does anyone else like this theme of re1 director's cut dualshock version? It actually sounds very exciting. One of the few themes ı like.

I dont think it's as good as standard though which is this:

Actually one of the few I liked, but definitely no replacement for the perfection of 96.

Just got done watching the new RE movie.

I was wondering why Wesker wasn't wearing his shades, but the ending explains why.

I liked the throwbacks to all of the games other than 3, but why was Barry replaced by Richard? Meh. The set pieces are amazing, though. The orphanage in particular looks brilliant.

I also didn't like the fact they changed Leon and Jill's race. Particularly liked William Birkin and Brian Irons, as the actor playing the latter pulled it off amazingly. But Jill should have looked more like her counterpart in the game, with her blue outfit.

Other than that, it's a good movie if you have nothing else to watch. But Capcom really needs to stop going back to 1998. It's a step backwards.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

So ı've recently found this. Interesting, didnt know this before. Will take this into account during my future plays of the game.
So ı relied on this trick and it made dealing with those mutations a lot more easier, especially in chris' campaign where they appear more.

Top Bottom