• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Movies Death Island spoilers. Credit goes to cvxfreak!

It really sucks Death Island has no theater release here in the US, so now I have to find a different way to watch it. It’s not being released on blu-ray until July 25th so many will have to wait even longer..

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
With the existence of this movie, ı now find the whole " No jill-leon interactions " complaints even more strange. It feels like with this movie's script, they wanted to emphasize that more than the other relationships. It's nice that they interact but the way chris-claire's relationship is handled in this movie is still disappointing in the process, it doesnt feel like it's given as much thought as focusing on the relationship between jill-leon by comparison. I like chris and claire as siblings and still deeply wished that they starred in a new numbered game story. I think this should have happened with re6, especially since during recv, the entire reason leon contacts chris is for him to find claire. And with re6, the entire script was centered around the whole idea of showing chris and leon interacting with each other. Did they even think about adding claire at any point? I wished she was in the game with her own campaign. I still want this to be done in a new numbered game story.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Rip jill's plot twist about re5. I will always deeply attached to that plot point as well as enjoy patricia ja lee's stunning performance. I still miss her as va quite a lot.

Last edited:
With all these remakes that people are asking for, surely to God, they wouldn't ignore CV.

Then again, they think it doesn't matter. Oh, it totally matters.

It is a stupid idea not to remake it, but you remade 4. Aw. Man, do I wonder about Capcom's loyalty sometimes.

*SMH.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
The movie is released on more regions. I found out that more people like the way jill's return is handled there, however ı didnt found out as much praise as the story aspects about others' return.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I dont think leon will continue to appear in new game stories after this. He seems to keep demanding his vacation in the movie, even more than damnation and vendetta. I suppose this also means this might be the final cgi movie, at least for a long while?

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
This is not a mistake. Dates and footages are randomly arranged.
What does that mean exactly? I'm not even the 1st one who pointed out, some pointed that out before me too. It still looks like a mistake, probably due to the promotions not giving the same care as the final released products like that ad thing for re4r that's released before the game.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
If you watched the intro, you would have seen
But ı watched it. I didnt notice vendetta's date being shown as 2004 though, ı remember someone else pointing out about rerev's date also being incorrectly called as " 2004 " when chris was shown despite his portions taking place in 2005. Even ignoring the dates, they still show mistakes with leon's bio description, by saying that he got recruited into dso despite him being recruited into usstratcom and its aupit unit before that. How would he even be recruited into dso when he was one of the forming members of that along with benford in 2011?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So far ada is the only playable protagonist who made multiple appearances at numbered games without being infected with anything. She doesnt appear in this movie and unlike the returning characters who appear here, she's still not infected with anything. I suppose making them infected here is an excuse to keep their appearances young despite their aging and this will mean that they will continue to appear forever. Personally ı find this idea cheap with the way it's executed in the movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom