• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Movies Death Island spoilers. Credit goes to cvxfreak!

I dont think chris or leon will retire after the events of this movie. They were seen being infected with a virus here and ı'm assuming that's capcom's explanation in regards to their desire to use chris and leon in the future stories forever since their aging would be slowed down due to the dormant virus inside their bodies.
This is exactly what I was referring to when I mentioned that the others would get the same treatment as Jill.

Maria didn't fizzle into some goo or abomination either. That's usually how it ends for the villains.

Capcom still cannot write for shit. Some of Jill's lines in this movie are just cringe. Also, she probably could have just shot Maria in front of the cells.

I'm more so surprised at their cut and paste job with Jill's model.
They actually made a model from scratch. Miyamoto acknowledged this in an interview and you can also notice it for yourself if you compare the models closely. If you also pay attention to the nuances, they made her different clothes and even added wrinkles to reflect aging.

Her general look is similar to RE:3 to make it easier for fans to recognize the character. Their intention was to avoid complication.

Top Bottom