• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Random Thoughts: Biohazard/Resident Evil edition

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
Ok, here's another recv fanservice from re6 that ı didnt know before but recently noticed:

Imo this theme sounds similar to recv's save room theme, ı think you should take a listen and compare the 2; see if you can agree with me:

You're right, it sounds similar to RECV's save room theme. Nice find.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı've decided to come back 4thsnake's re timeline video to watch it for another time. And ı just noticed that he says vendetta takes place in 2016.

I asked this to him in comments section but ı want to ask it here too:

Does anyone have a source for vendetta taking place in 2016? I mean the movie doesnt tell the year it takes place.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Just want to say that; ı would like to see a mercenaries spinoff that is DEFINITELY not exclusive to one hardware like mercenaries 3d in the future; ı think capcom could had spent time on that in the past instead of wasting time developing that umbrella corps trash.

I got so pissed when re7 didnt have mercenaries; ı miss it so much.

Does anyone have a source for vendetta taking place in 2016? I mean the movie doesnt tell the year it takes place.

I'd seen that video before. His information was simply incorrect. It was stated that Vendetta takes place shortly after RE6.

Keep in mind the 4 month timeskip that occurs, by the time we see Rebecca.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
His information was simply incorrect.
Yeah, ı think so as well. He responded me about this and said that he got this information from wiki which apparently says it takes place in 2016. However ı checked the wiki page and it doesnt state any year; there are comments made there which give clue about the year however they are more like theories if anything. There isnt any official source about vendetta taking place in 2016.

The only thing known about the timeframe is it takes place between re6 and re7.

Regardless, thanks for responding.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I believe ı asked something like this before to old biohaze but ı'll ask another one:

In re6; what does ada say when the thanks command is used during dangerous situations where characters yell?

In one of them; she says " I owe you one! " but ı cant figure out the 2nd one cause she says it too fast. I believe she says something like " Yassee " though prononciation is most likely incorrect. I'm not sure if that's an english word since jake sometimes says " Gracias " when thanks command is used which ı believe isnt an english word.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Just want to say that; ı like leon's injured design in re2 remake, it reminds me of his re4 design somewhat which is cool:

I was playing RE4 again. Capcom didn't do a good job with achievements for HD version. If you could add achievements what would they be?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I was playing RE4 again. Capcom didn't do a good job with achievements for HD version. If you could add achievements what would they be?
I would probably add one for the hidden death scene where luis kills you in cabin. I would also add one for clearing all mercenaries stages with 5 stars rank with all characters.

I would add one for killing enemies more than 1000. Backtracking in 4 Respawn enemies. One for killing bosses with mine thrower.

ChrisRedfield_08

Chris and Jill #1 in RE
Thank God her partner's name was Chris REDfield and not Chris BROWNfield then cuz we all how this would end up ????. Speaking of Rihanna: RE5 was released the same day as Chris Brown being charged with Assault on Rihanna (Shout-out to my buddy who noticed that) :cool:
Bro, that's totally dark humor man but it sounds typically you. Great that you got your sense of humor back. I checked the date and you're not kidding. Never noticed that. I think you're onto something. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom