• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Some love for RE6...

I remember stating this before so ı want to state it here again. The number on the game is made from webs in an attempt to symbolize the connected storytelling aspect of the game. Idk why many still dont want to see this in favor of mocking the game so unfairly. It's a tiring and unfunny meme to me with things like " Chris uses steroids so he's sterile. " , " Leon simping ada " and " Ada is a mary sue " type of memes.

If I had to select the worst mainline game, hands down, it would not be RE6. I'd say it is most definitely RE8.

Absolutely stupid game all around. Really dumb. A disgrace. Capcom must have been high when they made some parts of it. It does make you wonder. 🍄

I think benford is an important character in re6. I find him underrated since he's the one who decided to reveal the truth regarding government's relationship with umbrella, without him, tall oaks events wouldnt have even happened. Sometimes ı wished he survived, he's the one who made leon a government agent in the 1st place as shown with re3 and darkside chronicles.

From new characters in re6; my favourites are carla, piers and benford.

I'm glad Matthew returned as Leon in the animated movies, rather than Capcom going with Nick. Although I don't mind that Stephanie took over from Alyson. Their voices do sound alike anyway.

And I do like this scene you mentioned.

I'm glad Matthew returned as Leon in the animated movies, rather than Capcom going with Nick. Although I don't mind that Stephanie took over from Alyson. Their voices do sound alike anyway.

And I do like this scene you mentioned.

He doesnt voice leon in infinite darkness though but yes ı like him returning back in death island. I also miss alyson court and patricia ja lee much like matthew mercer, ı wished those 2 voices were also in death island.

This is a fanfiction about agent ı found. I saw some speculations about agent but ı never found an interpretation as detailed as this one. The " In fact, Agent is never referred to as male or female making them the first ever non-binary character of the franchise. " part was the most interesting one since agent is more shrouded in mystery than even ada is by the time of re6. I guess that can explain why ı can use anyone to mod into replacing agent in re6 since he can become literally anyone at anywhere at anytime.

Do you think people just say they hate RE6 to fit in? I get that vibe a lot online.

It is like RE2 and 3. They basically love to single out 2 and mock 3 as hard as hard can get. Which to me is a bit silly, as 2 has a lot of flaws worth noting. But it was thanks to these babies and their whining over Mr. X, as to why Nemesis was a complete joke.

Do you think people just say they hate RE6 to fit in? I get that vibe a lot online.

It is like RE2 and 3. They basically love to single out 2 and mock 3 as hard as hard can get. Which to me is a bit silly, as 2 has a lot of flaws worth noting. But it was thanks to these babies and their whining over Mr. X, as to why Nemesis was a complete joke.
I think so but ı used to give the criticisms the benefit of doubt to the point ı eventually got sick from doing this cause they leave nothing other than headache that ı was simply trying to brush it off from my mind state. By the time re:4 came out, re6's reputation became even more annoying than usual since it caused some to be fueled by their desire to get a re:6, even before re:5. I'm tired of refakes in general but wanting a numbered game to be skipped in favor of jumping straight into the next one makes no sense. Like ı stated before, none of the games after remake needed any re ( x, insert any word ) but they skipped plenty of stories to jump straight into re:4. Even before re:3 where some were desiring recv to get a remake, ı was wanting survivor to get a remake instead. Doing both survivor and recv would have been enough but again they skipped into re:4 where og counterpart didnt need one cause it's modern enough just like re5 and re6 but they still did it. And now plenty ask for re:5-6 instead.

I'm still tired of re6, particularly chris' campaign, being described as " call of duty " or " gears of war " . It's nothing like those games cause it's one of a kind game but the brainless fools still call the game as " ( insert a 1st person shooter franchise ) clone " . The series already existed before those series did and the series pretty much set its storyline into a war path, ı still cant understand what else people were expecting by the time re6 came but the criticisms unintentionally come off more as criticising the games released before re6 rather than the game itself. Apparently " 3rd person cod " is a thing due to these brainless fanboys cause somehow call of duty is the only 1st person shooter series with a war theme. I always found call of duty overrated compared to medal of honor since frontline is one of my favourite games, ı dont like call of duty nor ı like its boring fandom or its boring multiplayer, ı prefer to play the games more by myself rather than playing with someone else that ı have no clue who they are in real life. I already played csgo enough and that overrated trashwreck becomes worse and worse as valve wastes their time with that stupid game along with its horrible skin system as well as annoying types of players online.

Regarding chris; ı also saw many wanting him to die over piers. Personally my preference is for both to survive so that chris would pass the torch over piers but ı dont remember seeing anyone else stating that they prefer leon dying in re6 over benford. Personally ı like chris in re6 more than piers even though piers is still one of my favourites but ı like benford more than leon in re6 as well as his appearances before re6. Much like how many want piers to survive over chris, ı want benford to survive over leon cause benford is one of my favourites unlike leon who is still not one of my favourite characters despite liking him in re6 enough. I wish he was even playable in the game, despite being one of my favourites; there is barely any screentime about benford in the game. The remaining info is just told in the files, including re net. This is also why ı dislike re:4 for heavily changing leon and krauser's backstories since benford was the one who raised leon but in re:4, this changes into krauser raising leon instead. It's also annoying to me how some want ashley's father to be in re6 over benford but why would he still be the president ı cant understand. It's like they want ashley and her dad to die in re6 or something, why would they make president's daughter as an agent after being kidnapped to be utilized as a victim by a religious cult ı have no idea. Of course sherry and benford would return since re3 cause re6 is more of a follow up to pre-4 storyline more than re4 and even re5 are.

Top Bottom