• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE9 Resident Evil 9 Rumor Teases Jill Valentine Return

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

A friend of mine shared this article to me. According to this; jill is rumored to return in future.

This increased my interest for future again. Hope it wont be boring like re7 and revillage are.

But anyways; ı'm planning to post to biohaze again and that's due to this article.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I really hope that jill doesnt appear as a blonde. I dont like her blonde hair in re5 as well as her damaged skin due to wesker's experiments. She spent so much time in her rehab, if her look wouldnt be fixed; then all of her rest would be pointless. Wesker really ruined her in that game.

I thought the next game would be about the Winters, and the tenth game will be about Jill, Chris, Leon, and Claire. It's likely very far off. But it's great that Dusk Golem keeps us in the loop about things he overhead.

He dropped in on the old Biohaze forums sometimes.

Yama

Owner

A friend of mine shared this article to me. According to this; jill is rumored to return in future.

This increased my interest for future again. Hope it wont be boring like re7 and revillage are.

But anyways; ı'm planning to post to biohaze again and that's due to this article.
Definitely hype! Hoping this is a separate game, not attached to the Winters saga. Welcome back btw, hope all is well. <3

Jill and Claire team up PLEASE!

On another side note, I hope RE9 goes back to 3rd person personally. First person horror games are over saturated and after RE8, it’s going to be that much harder to create something fresh and new. They can expand on the mechanics of 3rd person more I feel that will help engage the player more. The immersion aspect of first person is nice, but if they won’t bother implementing VR anymore, I don’t see the point of continuing this gameplay formula.

Dusk Golem

He is a big inventor, so I sincerely do not understand why people still listen to him.

But I can reassure people that Dai Satō actually expressed a desire to add Jill to Revelations 3. Although it is unknown whether this will be the case.

And I can also prove that Outrage is potentially Revelations 3, because I personally saw a mention of this title in the archive.

Granted, Dusk Golem isn't really my go to guy for RE rumours. What annoys me more are these stories about Silent Hill returning.

At least Capcom still makes RE content frequently. Konami hasn't done anything meaningful with their IP since Hideo Kojima jumped ship in 2015. These rumours and hearsay, or whatever, annoys fans who truly miss these games.

And another thing: I hate it how people act like he was the man who made the franchise, when it was Team Silent who made it relevant to begin with. He's nobody special, when it comes to this series. Sure. Other games, yeah. This franchise? Nope. One demo of you being scared in a hallway did nothing for me, whatsoever.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I'm back!

I hope Jill's next adventure after RE5 will be interesting.

Happy to still see you here, Mert. You're surely a dedicated fan for this franchise.

I agree with your thoughts; I also wouldnt like to Jill as blonde. It doesnt fit her.
Yeah same here. Glad to see you're back too btw. It's been a long time since jill was missing on the field. Wonder what she's doing now.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Her and Rebecca interacting in Outrage would be interesting.
I need to ask you a question. Do you think they will bring back billy? I mean they apparently planned to add him to infinite darkness but scrapped that idea. I wouldnt mind if he partnered with rebecca in an entry after re0, that would be very interesting cause ı like their dynamic.

Maybe partnering billy with jake or partnering rebecca with sherry could also work?

Do you think Outrage could be shown off at TGS? I'm eagerly awaiting that game, as it's supposedly a sequel to Revelations 2. In my opinion as well, it's certainly one of the better modern day efforts from Capcom when it comes to the series.

I need to ask you a question. Do you think they will bring back billy? I mean they apparently planned to add him to infinite darkness but scrapped that idea. I wouldnt mind if he partnered with rebecca in an entry after re0, that would be very interesting cause ı like their dynamic.

Maybe partnering billy with jake or partnering rebecca with sherry could also work?
Hard to say. It's not impossible considering they wanted to bring him back in infinite darkness but it's anyone's guess really. It would be nice to have him back in Outrage though. Jill, Rebecca and Billy would be a great cast for a new game.

Hopefully, they decide to return to third person after RE9. I miss not seeing the characters as I control them. :sneaky:

Ethan can attach his hands back on, so we will never grow tired of watching that happen. But come on. It's not as interesting as seeing who we are playing as.

RE Revelations 2 files did include a letter from Jill to Barry, so it's been a while since then but that always seemed like Capcom was planting a Jill "sandwich" oops I meant Jill seed... just waiting for it to blossom into a new Jill fueled horror adventure.

Top Bottom