Do you want a Resident Evil 4 remake?

Do you want to see a Resident Evil 4 remake someday?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

comradevilla

๐Ÿ†
So apparently yesterday there were some leaks discovered of the games that Capcom will be working on and releasing over the next 4 years, and RE4 remake is one of them, along with 2 other RE games which I assume will be spin offs. Looks like it is happening after all! #daretodream ๐Ÿฅฐ

Of course, nothing is official, because it hasn't been confirmed, but I have a good feeling about it! Sorry to the naysayers! ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
So apparently yesterday there were some leaks discovered of the games that Capcom will be working on and releasing over the next 4 years, and RE4 remake is one of them, along with 2 other RE games which I assume will be spin offs. Looks like it is happening after all! #daretodream ๐Ÿฅฐ

Of course, nothing is official, because it hasn't been confirmed, but I have a good feeling about it! Sorry to the naysayers! ๐Ÿ™‚
I counted three games...

"Outrage".
"Hank".
"Apocalypse".

So... why is there no planned CVX remake!? Oh, well. To that, I say **** Capcom then. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:

comradevilla

๐Ÿ†
I counted 3

I counted three games...

"Outrage".
"Hank".
"Apocalypse".

So... why is there no planned CVX remake!? Oh, well. To that, I say **** Capcom then. ๐Ÿ˜„
"Apocalypse" has "Biohazard" in front of it, so that one is probably some sort of Japanese exclusive.

I'm guessing "Outrage" is the rumored battle royale style game, since it's apparently coming out in Q4 2021, which matches the September 2021 date from that one Gamespot article.

"Hank" is set for 2024, which is quite a long time from now. It could be RE9!

And it looks like no CV remake indeed. Can't say I'm that dissapointed since I don't really care much for the game. I do wonder why Capcom ignores it, though. They've never really seemed to show it as much love as the numbered titles in the main series. They must see it as a lowly spin-off, unworthy of getting the remake treatment.

The other day I dug up my old Nintendo 3DS from my closet and played Mercenaries 3D for a bit. Personally I think it'd be cool if they remade that game for PS/Xbox/PC with new graphics and gameplay, and also more characters and arenas.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of many of the remakes, but RE2 Remake was just perfect for me. I imagine RE4 Remake will use the same exact engine, because it's pretty much what RE4 was, under the RE2 skin.

All they have to do is keep the whole game 100% intact, or the game will not sell very well. The demand is there. In fact, if you look around on youtube, you'd know that there is a group of developers working on their own take of the remake.

My only issue with RE4 was the inverted directional control. I mean, I got used to it, but it was a bit frustrating at times. I've been playing the game on my PS4 for a while now. Love it.

Capcom doesn't need to do much with RE4 Remake. But I have a feeling they'll censor some things here and there.

I have the original on GameCube. I got it the day it was out. Awesome game.

Last edited:
The GameCube game is better than the PS4 version, despite the additional content the PS2 port gained. They downgraded the graphics. ๐Ÿฅบ

Are you Carlos from devilmaycry.org? That's too bad about the RE thread. Not everybody was messing it up.

Man, I knew I had seen your name before. Being of course that Carlos is a character in RE3. So I wasn't mistaken. ๐Ÿ˜„

The GameCube game is better than the PS4 version, despite the additional content the PS2 port gained. They downgraded the graphics. ๐Ÿฅบ

Are you Carlos from devilmaycry.org? That's too bad about the RE thread. Not everybody was messing it up.

Man, I knew I had seen your name before
. Being of course that Carlos is a character in RE3. So I wasn't mistaken. ๐Ÿ˜„
The very same Carlos. :D

Like, I wouldn't say I am keen for a RE4 remake, but the controls do need a fine tuning up for the modern market. It's like in 2005, Capcom forgot to make our characters move around. But it's 2020. Now it's possible. ๐Ÿ˜

Top Bottom