• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Welcome Thread + Giveaway

Hello lads, glad biohaze is alive and kicking, i'm user Mark from Brazil, i've been around here for quite some time (my old time forum id was billyk). I was always a fan of Resi games, wayback in 1996 when i played the original game anyways, its good to be back, i'm looking forward to more debatings wih you guys, welcome to the world of survival horror!

Mr. Rod

Staff
Rodimus Prime
Hi everyone, Rod here. I've been part of the 'Haze since 2006 and joined forces with Yama and the team in 2009 for the first major overhaul for the site's 5th anniversary. I've been out of the loop since the last incarnation (2018-2019 interim version) but I'm back in full force this time!

I've had the pleasure of meeting various Biohaze members through the years, most notably Yama and cvxfreak who are my friends.
Everyone, please join us in this new chapter and we hope you enjoy the ride. ?

Yama

Owner
Howdy, I'm ProXY. I'm a person that occasionally makes things (like RE cover songs) and can usually be found hanging around the Residence Of Evil as one of their moderators. I guess RE2 is my favorite of the series (it was definitely the first one I experienced), but as far as characters go, Rebecca is number one.
Happy to have you. Big fan of RoE, it was one of the main reasons I got YT Premium in order to download videos on the go/travel. :)

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hello everyone, mert20004 from previous biohaze site here. Started the resident evil franchise with re6 ( Which ı think is underrated. ) in 2013 while playing l4d2. Played all of the games with the exception of mercenaries 3d and ı love this franchise. Other than resident evil, ı'm also a fan of god of war franchise. Congrats on the new site.

I'm not taking part of this giveaway btw.

Hey everyone, I'm finalxboss from NYC. Huge fan of RE and all things survival horror. My first title was actually RE2 on the N64 and I've been hooked on the series ever since. Really excited to see where the series goes next after the amazing remake of 2 :)

Hi Im Renden, Im from New york and I gotten into the series of Resident evil since I believe earlier this year since before playing them I sort of brushed the games everytime as games I probably get lost in but, no I started with Resident evil 1 and gotten invested in the Survival Horror and loved the moments from Being Jumpscared by a hunter in Resident evil 1 to Blowing up Mr.X in Resident evil 2 wether its remake or the original. I played from 1 to 2 including both remakes and a little bit of 4.
Although I dont think i have anything so far I dislike about the series but I am sure that will change with playing later games like 6 and etc.

View attachment 4WELCOME TO BIOHAZE

Please introduce yourself below and let us know a little about yourself, where you're from, some of your series history, likes and dislikes, etc. All replies through August 31st, 2019 are automatically enrolled in the new site giveaway!

Prizes:
x2 RESIDENT EVIL 2 (PS4/XONE/PC)
x2 Resident Evil Triple Pack (Switch)
x1 Signed Memorabilia

Good luck and welcome to the community!
Love resident Evil

Heyhey, I'm Wasptattoo, I'm 24 and an Aries. I've loved Resident Evil since I was a kid and am currently obsessed with RE2. Would love to meet anybody and overall, have a good time.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
Site layout looks amazing and glad to finally see it back again! I'm sure some interesting discussions will be on the way.

ChrisRedfieldsSweetAss

The one sweet ass
Sup Nerds,I'm Sarah. Most of you know me as my UN here is the same as discord, hue. Been a fan since I was 7 years old and I first played RE2 on a friends Playstation. My favorite RE games though, in order, are RE5, RE4 & the remake of 2.
Outside of the games, I'm a recent film student grad who is currently drafting up a story for the site about the RE Live-action films and how screw everyone, they are actually fun as hell. So look forward to that I guess c:

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Hey biohaze fellas!!

Man, it's been ages since I've been here but the older forums were constantly lagging for me, so that's why I went AWOL:cautious:
Anyway, the new layout is great and finally it's not lagging ;)

Here's a short resume about myself:

I'm a long-time RE/Biohazard fan from Poland (Originally from Germany but I moved to Poland last year), die-hard Jill Valentine fan, avid gamer, fitness enthusiast and hobby writer. Nice to see new as well as old faces back online.

Hi everyone! This new website looks fantastic, great job!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Alex and I'm the creator of the Resident Evil fan site Evil Resource. Been a long term fan of the games since the very first, and it was the first PlayStation game I ever played! Been hooked to the series ever since.

So glad to see this community is alive and well. I've always been a huge fan of Biohaze, and seeing this newly launched website makes me feel all nostalgic for the mid-2000's when we had so many Resi fan sites all contributing to the community in their each unique way. Awesome job everyone!

Hello! I started posting on other threads but I might as well throw one down here as well. I'm just your average fan, I like most of the games and the outside material especially, those always interest me along with any translations and interviews. I've mostly been quiet on the old websites, only lurking, and in the meanwhile I've been on the RE reddit but it's kinda boring on the discussion side. So nice to meet y'all.

RE has been my first gaming experience when I was very young so it holds a special place in my heart. I hope the new site is very successful, it sure does like nice!

Hey everyone! Long time no see. I used to be very active on the old biohaze forums before the first remodel. I went MIA after the first remodel since the forums just refused to work properly for me. It was a nightmare to even post. But this is great and reminds me heavily of the old Biohaze I remember fondly. It was crazy to think that I wasn't active on an RE forum during the release of RE2 Remake but well, it happened. Huge RE fan, I started posting on RE forums way back in the day before the release of RE5 on The-Horror and then gradually made my way over to Biohaze after those forums started to become abandoned. Anyway, looking forward to spending time on here with you guys speculating and getting excited over the future games!

Leon Luo from China. Followed RE games since 1996.
What really made me dive into the world of RE is the 5th Anniversary book "Another Side of BIOHAZARD". Started seriously collecting RE merchandise since then.
Also made my own photograph book about RE merchandise "Collection of BIOHAZARD".
More about me on twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/leonluo

Yama

Owner
Hey everyone! Long time no see. I used to be very active on the old biohaze forums before the first remodel. I went MIA after the first remodel since the forums just refused to work properly for me. It was a nightmare to even post. But this is great and reminds me heavily of the old Biohaze I remember fondly. It was crazy to think that I wasn't active on an RE forum during the release of RE2 Remake but well, it happened. Huge RE fan, I started posting on RE forums way back in the day before the release of RE5 on The-Horror and then gradually made my way over to Biohaze after those forums started to become abandoned. Anyway, looking forward to spending time on here with you guys speculating and getting excited over the future games!
Very happy to have you back and hearing you say it's reminiscent to the glory days is music to my ears. Here's to making new memories and some evolution. ?

Leon Luo from China. Followed RE games since 1996.
What really made me dive into the world of RE is the 5th Anniversary book "Another Side of BIOHAZARD". Started seriously collecting RE merchandise since then.
Also made my own photograph book about RE merchandise "Collection of BIOHAZARD".
More about me on twitter:
https://www.twitter.com/leonluo
Another absolutely incredible collection, happy to have you here.

The site looks great. Big improvement over the last version, to be sure.

I'm a huge RE fan, and while I haven't been around since the beginning like some veterans, I know my lore well enough. I like every piece of RE media (except maybe Voice of Gaia), and love most games, even widely disliked ones like RE6.
My favorite RE game is RE7, followed by RE1, RE2, and RE5. My first RE game was Deadly Silence, but the game that pulled me into the series was RE5.

I've also written 14 articles that explain and examine every mutagen and monster in the series, called "Virus Anaysis". I originally posted them at the last Biohaze.

Top Bottom