• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:3 Resident Evil 3 Remake has leaked!

I hope we can shoot nemesis nose off like Mr x fedora.
Crossing my fingers. I can live with Jill looking like Natalie Portman and Carlos and his crazy hair but man that nose... It just makes the design so goofy. Nevermind the caution tape plastered all over his coat and the metal cases enclosing his flesh/parasite tubes. Nothing about this design looks as intimidating to me as the original but I suppose I should wait to see it in motion first.

I don't know what to feel about Nemesis. He looks ok but he isn't blowing me away with his looks. And from what I can see of Jill's top she looks too young like Claire and I don't like. Though it's a smidge better than Claire, I need to see the whole design before I know for sure. They better not have gotten rid of the skirt. And Carlos still looks terrible like he has ever since the original RE3. Why can't they ever make a design for that looks good? How hard is it to adapt his RE3 design??

Here's some leak photos someone posted on tumblr.

his third picture does make him look like a disfigured Mr x after checking it again.

Comparison:
mr-x--1156718.jpeg

icon2-png.879

Last edited:

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Holy fucking hell!!! ???

Jill looks exactly like I imagined her back in RE3 with better graphics. Her tube top is gone, too, but like Herb, I don't hope they'll give her pants because that'd make her look like a Claire clone. Keep the skirt but add some leggins beneath that and you're good to go. I suspect he classic outfit will be also available as unlockable.

Nemesis looks kind weird, quite different than other iterations of his character but so does Carlos. My initial thought was that this is Miguel from Tekken lol
I'm stoked regardless, because RE3 is my top favorite. I just hope that they won't change the story too much as they did in some parts of RE2MAKE, though they can expand the story of RE3make.

Last edited:
I hope they have more story content for this one. At this rate they may remake Code Veronica in the next 2-3 years if that.

Also, Nemmy’s face looks like something straight out of a creepy pasta.

Last edited:
Praying for some Outbreak references and locations. According to DuskGolem over at ResetEra who has had inside sources in the past, the game is going to be a lot more open and bigger than RE2 or the original RE3 was. This is a perfect time to expand on locations and add in reimagined areas from previous games in Raccoon City.

Praying for some Outbreak references and locations. According to DuskGolem over at ResetEra who has had inside sources in the past, the game is going to be a lot more open and bigger than RE2 or the original RE3 was. This is a perfect time to expand on locations and add in reimagined areas from previous games in Raccoon City.

The possibilities are endless really. It would be a huge missed opportunity to not include several new locations. Maybe there will be a separate Carlos campaign as well. They have a lot more room to experiment with this title without breaking canon unlike RE2.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
Only CODE: Veronica to go and we can finally say that we have all classic titles adapted to modern standards. Even though, my bet is that CV will probably come out after RE8, next gen.

I like what I've seen here but I still don't understand why they couldn't get Julia Voth for this. This model looks consistent enough with the Remake one for sure but also different at the same time... Anyway, not even close to Weirdfield level of horrible, really lol
Carlos's hair is bugging me, still don't get what's complicated about a man with slight long hair.
As for Nemesis, he looks awesome and deformed, just like he's supposed to. Don't care if he has a horrible nose, he's still ugly which means they did it right.

So following this path, CAPCOM is going to have all main characters redesigned?
I'm really curious what design they will use for each main character in 25th anniversary illustration in 2021.

Thanks for the posts, my fellow Hazers.

I really like the look of Jill, keeping in mind, that she cannot appear too much like her 1999 counterpart in a 2020 game. Carlos however... he looks way too different. :D

Funny how Nemesis now has a nose. Hope he still has his rocket launcher, as opposed to the T2 bullet spewing gun he has in the second Paul Anderson movie. But I'm expecting that in anyway, since this is a remake. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom