• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:3 Resident Evil 3 Remake has leaked!

Brad should have been in the RE 2 remake. ?

Whether it was intentional or not, him being a tougher zombie in the original provided his base role in the next game, giving that he dies and his body is gone by the time Jill goes outside the police station. He just couldn't get past the gate, so he probably stumbled down the stairs.

Anyway, I hope he is a boss in the next remake. It would be a great idea to have him get up and attack Jill on her way out of the station, right after encountering Nemesis.

The police station in general felt kind of weird, as I don't think the original had a secret lift in the main hall.

?‍♀️?‍♂️

Also wondering if they'll change up his mutations at all. The second form with more tentacles amassing on his arm and him going shirtless has to stay but I wonder if they'll add to it or change it up like they did with Birkin's 4th form.
I'm not a big fan of RE2R's G-4, mainly because he only has 2 arms. But the second form of Nemesis, besides the tentacles, could be given claws, since it's power limiter is gone. In fact, from a lore standpoint, it should have claws.

I'm not a big fan of RE2R's G-4, mainly because he only has 2 arms. But the second form of Nemesis, besides the tentacles, could be given claws, since it's power limiter is gone. In fact, from a lore standpoint, it should have claws.
Agreed. I also wasn't a fan of G4's new design. G3 I thought got a fantastic upgrade though. And yes, absolutely. Give him claws with the tendrils sticking out from the rest of the arms and also give him an exposed heart (which from what we've seen so far, seems like he might have with the metal casing on his chest).

Since the Grave Digger is the only other boss, I hope they keep that in.

With this RE Engine though, I hope they can still include the Brain Suckers, and the similar Drain Deimos, and of course, the Hunters. Like I said, it would be a redeeming feature to include Brad as a zombie, and the Hunters are also just as iconic as the Lickers.

Besides the normal looking Hunters, they also had other Hunters that looked kind of like weird amphibians. You encounter them in the hospital in the original game. You know? Capcom needs to understand that we'll be wanting these long forgotten creatures back in this game.

(y)

Agreed. I also wasn't a fan of G4's new design. G3 I thought got a fantastic upgrade though.
Oh yeah, G-1, 2, 3, and 5 were all perfect. Absolutely everything I could have hoped for. Which kind of made G-4 more disappointing. It broke the natural progression seen between each form.
Besides the normal looking Hunters, they also had other Hunters that looked kind of like weird amphibians. You encounter them in the hospital in the original game.
There weren't normal Hunters in RE3 - just Hunter Betas, which are heavily deformed yet faster versions of regular ones. The amphibian ones are Hunter Gamma.

I agree - I hope no other enemies are cut. They all have the potential to look amazing on the RE engine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom