• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:4 RE4R Separate Ways and Mercs Update

I miss Wesker too. But I don't think he can return after his death in molten lava. However, Alex is in the body of Natalia. She was basically introduced to fill a void.

But of course, Capcom will probably make every game feature a new virus, as opposed to ending the previous storylines, which I reckon makes more sense than making up crap now as they go along.

So this is a video ı found. It looks like giant chainsaw ganados can decapitate the characters in mercenaries but the normal chainsaw ganados cant decapitate the characters for some reason. I find that odd.

Also this is wesker getting decapitated on mercenaries by a female chainsaw ganado. I found it funny.
The giant chainsaw ganado can instantly decapitate you in the original as well, so it's consistent in that sense.

Top Bottom