• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:4 RE4R Separate Ways and Mercs Update

I miss Wesker too. But I don't think he can return after his death in molten lava. However, Alex is in the body of Natalia. She was basically introduced to fill a void.

But of course, Capcom will probably make every game feature a new virus, as opposed to ending the previous storylines, which I reckon makes more sense than making up crap now as they go along.

So this is a video ı found. It looks like giant chainsaw ganados can decapitate the characters in mercenaries but the normal chainsaw ganados cant decapitate the characters for some reason. I find that odd.

Also this is wesker getting decapitated on mercenaries by a female chainsaw ganado. I found it funny.
The giant chainsaw ganado can instantly decapitate you in the original as well, so it's consistent in that sense.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So replying to this thread after a long while but ı'm planning to record a session of mine in regards to playing re:4. I was thinking about recording ada's only but it's still possible that ı might record one about leon before continuing with ada later. I'll think about it in the meantime...

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I thought Capcom didn't like modders, so had put a stop to that. :p

Where there's a will, there's a way...
That's just another lie spread around the internet like a wildfire. Capcom updated rerev unexpectedly but that caused many to flame review boards for re games on steam. It feels like a way to tarnish re5 and re6's reputation that hypocritical re4 sycophants do still very repetitively. Reviews eventually turned back to normal but ı didnt have any problem using mods ever since that incident.

Some of the mods are quite amusing. Like when they had this rap song playing whenever Mr. X showed up, around the time the actual recording artist got out of prison.

Very imaginative.

Keep out of the steam room. It just fuels Thomas more. 😄

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Some of the mods are quite amusing. Like when they had this rap song playing whenever Mr. X showed up, around the time the actual recording artist got out of prison.

Very imaginative.

Keep out of the steam room. It just fuels Thomas more. 😄
I dont recall playing re:2 with mods that much. The only ı recall fully using was claire darkside chronicles mod but other than that, ı played the game without mods. For re:4, ı used more mods to the point of taking screenshots on my profile. Re6 is still more enjoyable for me to play with mods on pc regardless.

Top Bottom