• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Movies Death Island

I just got done seeing the trailer on Blu-Ray dot com and I came here to post.

This next CGI movie looks like it's going to be packed with action and horror. I just sure hope Chris gets to kick some major zombie ass like he did in Vendetta. Speaking of Chris, I think I like his appearance a tad better in the trailer than in Vendetta, but not by much. So as someone who loves the CGI movies, I'm looking forward to this one, and it doesn't look like it's that long of a wait.

I just got done seeing the trailer on Blu-Ray dot com and I came here to post.

This next CGI movie looks like it's going to be packed with action and horror. I just sure hope Chris gets to kick some major zombie ass like he did in Vendetta. Speaking of Chris, I think I like his appearance a tad better in the trailer than in Vendetta, but not by much. So as someone who loves the CGI movies, I'm looking forward to this one, and it doesn't look like it's that long of a wait.
Best main cast we've had in a movie!! I'm sooo excited rn

I agree with you about Chris... best iteration yet as far as movies

Yama

Owner
You know, the more I think about it Julia Voth would have been a perfect fit for an aged Jill. Sasha Zatova killed it in RE:3 and I adore her work, but that was fitting for a remake depicting a classic title. Seeing as Jill is older here and eventually in the games, Julia Voth would be a perfect fit to depict that. In fact she'd still be quite young, but still, it would be much more fitting. I'm fine either way, just food for thought.

What a funny coincidence, after all the times I mentioned needing Jill back. Then this is suddenly revealed today. 😂

Thanks for sharing the news, Cindy B. 👍

It would be great to see Jill and Leon interact for once but seeing as she’s in her RE:3 outfit it may be only a flashback. I swear if they reference Raccoon City one more time I am going to lose it.🙃

I am hoping we get SOMETHING about Jill after her email to Barry in 2011. Seeing underwater mutants makes me think T-Abyss will make a return in some form. The virus in Infinite Darkness was never defined or given any scientific context so hopefully they give more in depth explanations.

Last edited:
I totally agree. Julia Voth is the clear fan favourite, and her appeal was proven in the future games her looks featured in. 👱‍♀️

Not particularly knocking the remake Jill actress, but if this movie is supposed to be set in the mid-2010s, she should surely look a lot older than the trailer presented her as. She was last seen in RE5 of course, so this definitely doesn't quite look like how Jill should look in the era she is in during the film. 🤔

Chris has been changed so much, I can stomach that he keeps being fucked up a lot. But our Jill!? Come on. :D

Sorry. I didn't refresh the page, so it looked like I was the last poster.

Isn't Jill supposed to have blonde hair because of being experimented on by Wesker? Must be a flashback scene. A bait and switch clip to get people talking.

There's no way that's the present day Jill. She wouldn't really look like that in 2015.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Isn't Jill supposed to have blonde hair because of being experimented on by Wesker? Must be a flashback scene. A bait and switch clip to get people talking.

There's no way that's the present day Jill. She wouldn't really look like that in 2015.
Even if it's a flashback, ı would still be happy to see her. I'm wondering who's voicing the characters though.

I've also seen some noticing chris and jill together at the start of the trailer.

Yama

Owner

Yeah, that's a flashback and she can be seen in present day from behind walking in with Chris. We haven't seen her current face yet.

For reference this movie takes place in 2015 which is after the events of RE7’s Daughters DLC. So it has taken Jill six years after RE5 to finally make an appearance again canonically. After RE3 it took her 5 years to show up again in Umbrella’s Downfall in Umbrella Chronicles.

She sure likes to take her sweet time showing up again and I don’t blame her honestly. She has been through arguably more traumatic experiences than most other characters in the series. Between Nemesis and being Wesker’s guinea pig, we are lucky she even shows up again at all.

Last edited:
That's well spotted in regards to her appearance in the prison hallway. 😁

I wouldn't mind several animated episodes as part of an ongoing series, that can focus on different characters. Then maybe we'll finally get to see long forgotten protagonists such as Billy Coen again.

I mean, I've kind of accepted that I doubt Capcom wants to bring them back for any future games. But another side series is okay.

I don't think it's a flashback because there are promo images available with BSAA Chris in them, while Jill is copy pasted in from RE3R...

Top Bottom