• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:3 Will we see RE:3 this year?

We have probably had it for 2019. Anything major is normally announced at E3 every year. TGS however, is a big enough event as well. And it is next month too.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
N7Valentine, I see you like Z Nation. I know we're excited about the news of a new RE title maybe coming next month, but there's a Z Nation thread on here, I think.
I do like Z Nation among other things ;) I figured a Renegade Commander Shepard doesn't really fit to Biohaze, so I changed it to Murphy. Is there? Gotta check it out myself

Hopefully Jill doesn't have her look drastically altered. Just change Nemesis voice from that static robot voice in Umbrella Chronicles to something closer to the original and I'd be very happy.

I'd be heavily (more) disapointed if they switched out her iconic tube top and skirt for something with more "coverage" for the sake of some prudes on the internet. Give her some tights under her skirt and a cropped jean jacket and call it a day. That's all they need to do. That, and not fuck up her face like what they did to Claire and Chris.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
I honestly see no problem with Claire's new face, she even looks like Chris from Remake if you look closer. You can tell they are siblings... Claire looks more like Chris than Weirdfield himself but I don't want to open that can of worms.
Anyway, I would be pleasantly surprised if PJL reprises her role in RE3. You can also expect some design chances as far as clothing goes, I always thought that outfit was very little practical anyway. As long as they keep the colors and consistent facial traits to what she looked like in Remake.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
Personally, I don't care how she's dressed, as long as they don't eff the writing with her I'm cool. They better do Jill a favor and expand her story a little more.

Besides, I do think removing her skirt/tube top and changing it for a pair of pants and tank top would make her look like a damn Claire clone. I want her to keep her own individual style. And as Herb said, a pair of thights under her skirt and a jacket (which she may lose in later chapters) would do the thing. I was thinking something along this would be great580

It would be a dream come true to have Julia Voth back, but that's wishful thinking at this point. Now with Claire, we've seen that a new actress can still do her justice. So whoever the torch gets passed to with Jill, better yield the same passion for the role.

Personally, I don't care how she's dressed, as long as they don't eff the writing with her I'm cool. They better do Jill a favor and expand her story a little more.

Besides, I do think removing her skirt/tube top and changing it for a pair of pants and tank top would make her look like a damn Claire clone. I want her to keep her own individual style. And as Herb said, a pair of thights under her skirt and a jacket (which she may lose in later chapters) would do the thing. I was thinking something along this would be greatView attachment 580
I'm all for them going the ada route if need be and have her with a coat on for part of the game only for it to get removed and we get the classic tube top. I don't think they should drastically alter it though. That design is iconic.

I'm not really disappointed that the new game we waited to know about, turned out to be Project Residence. I'm a bit excited for the remake of 3: Nemesis, should that even be a thing. Don't get me wrong. But I'd rather have an original sequel or side story game that can move the series along progressively. It's good to know that Capcom understands that they can't just keep releasing remakes. (y)

Top Bottom