• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 Which Platforms Did You Play RE6 On?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
054de5b7877deee2f955226817538e7f.jpg

At which platforms did you play re6? It was the 1st re game that ı played back in 2013 and ı bought the game on steam. Good old memories...

I've managed to fully complete the game in like 2 years by s ranking all campaigns with all characters through all difficulties.

I also have the game on ps3 and ı fully beat the campaigns there too though ı didnt s rank a few chapters. I also recently bought the other mercenaries maps and even linked my ps3 account to re net which ı didnt use for a long time.

I would like to get the game on xbox one as well. It's the only re game that ı have it legally on multiple platforms. It would be nice.

View attachment 1676

At which platforms did you play re6? It was the 1st re game that ı played back in 2013 and ı bought the game on steam. Good old memories...

I've managed to fully complete the game in like 2 years by s ranking all campaigns with all characters through all difficulties.

I also have the game on ps3 and ı fully beat the campaigns there too though ı didnt s rank a few chapters. I also recently bought the other mercenaries maps and even linked my ps3 account to re net which ı didnt use for a long time.

I would like to get the game on xbox one as well. It's the only re game that ı have it legally on multiple platforms. It would be nice.
I've played RE6 on PS3, PS4, and Switch. I played it so much on each of those platforms. Had a blast each time with it.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
In 2012, I played it on the Xbox 360. Now I have it on the PS4.
I dont like ps4 version that much. From what ı've seen and remember; some cutscenes arent shown properly. Some characters' phones dont show well apparently.

If ı would get another version, it would be xbox one so that ı could play the game with 60 fps on a console.

Yama

Owner
Aced the game on X360 initially, then the PS4 re-release. I didn't go all in on PC yet, the only game in the series I haven't, just due to it's length. I'll definitely co-op it at some point again though, preferably with someone on their first run. If there's anything I like about the game it's a truly fun co-op experience.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Aced the game on X360 initially, then the PS4 re-release. I didn't go all in on PC yet, the only game in the series I haven't, just due to it's length. I'll definitely co-op it at some point again though, preferably with someone on their first run. If there's anything I like about the game it's a truly fun co-op experience.
I think ı can help if you're interested. I know the game like the back of my hand and it would be nice to play the game through coop with someone on this forum.

I didnt have as much chance cause ı was playing the game a lot on pc ( which ı still do. ) by myself but one major reason for that was that ı was relying on new game feature which resets the loadout. I wanted to go through the game again by acquiring all weapons from start. I'm not planning to rely on it anymore, ı'll try to make more use from new game+, at least the ones that have it.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
So ı started the game on ps4 recently and imo it's not as good as ps3 and pc versions. I finished leon's 1st chapter right now and while ı enjoyed it, ı still dont like certain details. Aiming and shooting with l2 / r2 doesnt feel as comfortable as l1 / r1 like in ps3. Shotgun's effects feel incredibly downplayed, ı quickshotted shrieker when it was introduced and it didnt reveal its weakspot, instead it started to continue running like nothing happened. It only died after running out of health. I also shoot a zombie up close to its face and it did absolutely nothing, it still grabbed leon for some reason. Strangely ı dont remember having these problems when ı played it on pc and ps3 respectively. I'll still play the game there but so far ı dont find the game as impressive on ps4 compared to previously 2 mentioned platforms.

Re net support also doesnt exist, ı thought the expanded versions of the files would make it to the game on ps4 but they dont. And the following ports after pc dont even support that site, it's impossible to see the extended files there. The game is literally missing its extra lore on those ports.

I haven't heard about any negative changes, only that thanks to the better frame rate the control input lag isn't a problem any more. Then again I haven't played it since PS3 and I never felt like going back after doing all the campaigns on co-op.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I haven't heard about any negative changes, only that thanks to the better frame rate the control input lag isn't a problem any more. Then again I haven't played it since PS3 and I never felt like going back after doing all the campaigns on co-op.
I didnt have any lag on ps3 that negatively affected the experience. I played the game solo there and overall enjoyed it just fine. Ps4 port though seems to be lazily lifted from pc with features being cut in the process.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Finished leon's campaign for the 1st time on ps4. I was expecting later chapters to give more issues exclusive to ps4 port but they didnt. I enjoyed them much more than ı was expecting. Will do other campaigns later and give more of my impressions about ps4 port.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Finished chris' campaign right now. Didnt have any noticeable issues like the start of leon's campaign. 2 more campaigns left...

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I finished both jake's and ada's campaigns today. Overall ı enjoyed them much more than ı was wondering. I'll replay them with other characters ( will play as ada twice cause ı really like her in the game. ) and move on to higher difficulties.

Top Bottom