• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE6 Which Platforms Did You Play RE6 On?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
That sounds like a great feature.
I remember seeing that while watching footage from that port. I dont think it looks like a good feature. It makes the easy qtes even more easier to the point they dont even show during gameplay. Never understood why many get annoyed by them that much in re6, they are so easy. In re4 and re5, they are more difficult, particularly the mashing ones and in re5, the ones with correct button presses also feel tricky. But in re6, it's so much easier than ever before.

I remember seeing that while watching footage from that port. I dont think it looks like a good feature. It makes the easy qtes even more easier to the point they dont even show during gameplay. Never understood why many get annoyed by them that much in re6, they are so easy. In re4 and re5, they are more difficult, particularly the mashing ones and in re5, the ones with correct button presses also feel tricky. But in re6, it's so much easier than ever before.
My thumbs get tired when doing QTEs. I never liked them. Specially in harder difficulty. I hater RE6 because of QTEs but after playing on switch with auto QTEs feature i have started to enjoy RE6.

It can be turned off but i always keep it on. QTEs play like cutscenes. Which make gameplay so smooth for me. Same for RE5.

I only ever played and 100% trophies on PS3 and PS4. It’s one of the easier platinums to get but getting the multiplayer DLC trophies was a serious drag. I didn’t mind Survivors which had a match where a group was just standing around emoting and not fighting, it was one of the strangest MP experiences I ever had.

Siege I seriously disliked boosting and was probably my least favorite part of going for 100% trophies. I never attempted to get the S ranks in chapters before.

There is also No Hope difficulty that I never completed, one day I might revisit it if I decide to do a full series playthrough on hardest difficulty.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I only ever played and 100% trophies on PS3 and PS4. It’s one of the easier platinums to get but getting the multiplayer DLC trophies was a serious drag. I didn’t mind Survivors which had a match where a group was just standing around emoting and not fighting, it was one of the strangest MP experiences I ever had.

Siege I seriously disliked boosting and was probably my least favorite part of going for 100% trophies. I never attempted to get the S ranks in chapters before.

There is also No Hope difficulty that I never completed, one day I might revisit it if I decide to do a full series playthrough on hardest difficulty.
I didnt buy extra game modes on ps3. Just like the later mercenaries maps, they were sold separately and since ı dont intend playing online that much, ı didnt feel the need to get them. On ps4, they were automatically available but ı still dont feel the need to touch them since campaigns and maybe mercenaries will keep me busy enough.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I wished all extra costumes were unlocked right from the start with a patch. Having to get s rank with all characters on mercenaries feel tedious after doing it on ps3. I also wished that carla's outfit was usable while playing as ada, ı would have preferred to use her outfit in campaign. Thankfully ı found a mod on pc to allow this but consoles dont benefit from mods.

Top Bottom