• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Games Which Dead Franchises Need a Revival?

I miss Clock Tower. I think point and click games are yesterday's news, but there's no denying how creepy they were. Every game had some variation of Scissorman, who would stalk you around a university or castle, not letting up ever. Like the one on the PS2 had a jester called Scissorman, and he had a sister, but you still had to run away, hide, use holy water and also engage in boss battles with a magical bow. It just wasn't a point and click game, but more so like other horror games. Capcom hasn't made any sequels since 2003.

N7Valentine

It's my turn now, Bitch!
-Legacy of Kain
-Syphon Filter
-Parasite Eve
-Silent Hill
-Dino Crisis

Are all franchises I'd love to see getting a revival. I just hope they won't eff it up badly.

As much as I love Dead Space, I have my doubts. EA is known to suck off companies dry and then letting them rot in hell. Ain't the first time them doing this. Besides, a wise person once said: "You cannot spell rEAper (antagonists of the Mass Effect Trilogy) with EA". These S.O.Bs own Bioware, which was my favorite company since Baldur's Gate, but they already managed to royally eff up Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I have literally no faith in anything owned by these parasites... Ehm... EA

Knowing Konami, it may likely be nothing but plugging for their merchandise. I doubt we can expect a new game or movie coming from them any day soon. It would be excellent if that happened, but they apparently only care about mobile gaming now, and their slot machines in Japan.

Knowing Konami, it may likely be nothing but plugging for their merchandise. I doubt we can expect a new game or movie coming from them any day soon. It would be excellent if that happened, but they apparently only care about mobile gaming now, and their slot machines in Japan.

feel the same way but hey maybe they are making a new game and try "redeem" themselves.

Top Bottom