• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Welcome Thread + Giveaway

Yama

Owner
The site looks great. Big improvement over the last version, to be sure.

I'm a huge RE fan, and while I haven't been around since the beginning like some veterans, I know my lore well enough. I like every piece of RE media (except maybe Voice of Gaia), and love most games, even widely disliked ones like RE6.
My favorite RE game is RE7, followed by RE1, RE2, and RE5. My first RE game was Deadly Silence, but the game that pulled me into the series was RE5.

I've also written 14 articles that explain and examine every mutagen and monster in the series, called "Virus Anaysis". I originally posted them at the last Biohaze.
So glad to see you back. Give me a PM when you can, I transferred most of your work and threads/replies over, but a few remain.

Welcome to Biohaze, Marco.

I remember a guy called Marco, who used to run TotallyRE. That was a very old fan forum that existed for years, but closed down back in 2011.

Welcome to Biohaze, Marco.

I remember a guy called Marco, who used to run TotallyRE. That was a very old fan forum that existed for years, but closed down back in 2011.

Thank you all. It is nice to be welcomed by so many kind people. I also wish good luck to whoever wins the awesome giveway. I've never played RE2 remake on PC. I am sure it would be great game to play. Best of luck to all of you in this thread. ?

Hi everyone, like the new layout. I don't remember my username but this avatar is the same so I got that going for me.

Mr.PajamaPants06

Writer, Director. Self-Proclaimed Comedian.
Hey guys, I'm Cameron from Los Angeles. I'm a film school grad with a few small projects under my belt and am looking for like-minded people in the LA area to nerd out and collaborate with! My main problem with film school was that everybody knew what they were doing, but I found it hard to have people relate to my interests, sensibilities, and thus, the work I wanted to produce. I hope I can meet some other like minded and talented people who might like to work together!

I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy of Resident Evils, including Code Veronica X, and the Playstation 1-2 era of gaming is my favorite past time. I find tons of inspiration in other IPs like Dino Crisis, Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill. Anime plays a huge role in my life, and I adore things like Evangelion, Wicked City, Perfect Blue, Ninja Scroll, and Ghost in the Shell.

I'm also really inspired by looking at old RE concept art, and everything from it's "anime" type era and love to collect things from that time be it games, figures, merchandise, etc. Right now I'm working on collecting some old MGS figures and some of the RE ones as well. Currently, my favorite that I own is a 3 in. Jill Valentine figure from what I think is called the "Capcom Girls" line of figures.

My favorite bands are CHVRCHES, GUNSHIP, The Black Dahlia Murder, A Perfect Circle, As I Lay Dying, and Within The Ruins.
My favorite movie list is extensive and never ending, but Terminator 1 and 2, Alien and Aliens, as well as Amazon's The Boys and Fleabag are all really high up on my list.

If anything about what I said appeals to you, please send me a message! Below I've attached some "Resident Evil" inspired work I've done in case you'd like to check it out! I look forward to hearing from you guys and possibly working together!

Below I've attached some stills from my most recent project in case you're interested!

Attachments

• 64867258_1134538963336423_7087400683619483648_n.jpg
    64867258_1134538963336423_7087400683619483648_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5
  • REVELATION2.jpg
    REVELATION2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 5
  • REVELATION1.png
    REVELATION1.png
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 5

Yama

Owner
Hey everyone, I sent out e-mails to the winners via our system quite some time ago and didn't receive any replies, in the case our mass e-mail system isn't working I'll announce the winners here:

@Leigiboy
@Stranger
@NecroPhazer
@Bandage131
- - -
@JamesyBoyAF

All winners were based on a random electronic drawing, responses didn't sway the results. Please DM me. Happy Holidays!

P.S. I'd like to do a community contest like we did back in the day for some RE:3 copies in the near future, stay tuned.

Yama

Owner
Hey guys, I'm Cameron from Los Angeles. I'm a film school grad with a few small projects under my belt and am looking for like-minded people in the LA area to nerd out and collaborate with! My main problem with film school was that everybody knew what they were doing, but I found it hard to have people relate to my interests, sensibilities, and thus, the work I wanted to produce. I hope I can meet some other like minded and talented people who might like to work together!

I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy of Resident Evils, including Code Veronica X, and the Playstation 1-2 era of gaming is my favorite past time. I find tons of inspiration in other IPs like Dino Crisis, Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill. Anime plays a huge role in my life, and I adore things like Evangelion, Wicked City, Perfect Blue, Ninja Scroll, and Ghost in the Shell.

I'm also really inspired by looking at old RE concept art, and everything from it's "anime" type era and love to collect things from that time be it games, figures, merchandise, etc. Right now I'm working on collecting some old MGS figures and some of the RE ones as well. Currently, my favorite that I own is a 3 in. Jill Valentine figure from what I think is called the "Capcom Girls" line of figures.

My favorite bands are CHVRCHES, GUNSHIP, The Black Dahlia Murder, A Perfect Circle, As I Lay Dying, and Within The Ruins.
My favorite movie list is extensive and never ending, but Terminator 1 and 2, Alien and Aliens, as well as Amazon's The Boys and Fleabag are all really high up on my list.

If anything about what I said appeals to you, please send me a message! Below I've attached some "Resident Evil" inspired work I've done in case you'd like to check it out! I look forward to hearing from you guys and possibly working together!

Below I've attached some stills from my most recent project in case you're interested!
Welcome aboard, I'm also from LA. I'd like to see more of that project, looks good.

Welcome!
Those photos are from your school project? Looks nice!

Mr.PajamaPants06

Writer, Director. Self-Proclaimed Comedian.
Welcome!
Those photos are from your school project? Looks nice!

Yep! Its a sort of cop drama/zombie film that revolves around things the US is experiencing with policing and such today. Its heavily inspired by RE and it’s my baby. Made it for my senior thesis before graduation.

pink herb

[chris voice] GOOD STUFF
Hey, sup! Returning user here who was very confused as to why she couldn't log back in - I'm happy to see some familiar usernames. Pretty excited to be involved in Resident Evil discussion and to lurk again. No matter what happens in canon that frustrates me, I always seem to come back to this series.

Top Bottom