• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE8 Resident Evil Showcase

Uroboros was always harder for me to understand since it’s unclear how exactly Wesker made it. I heard misinformation about it over the years that other viruses were used and the Plaga, but it was all false. They were only used as a “reference” to improve the virus which is still left to interpretation how exactly Progenitor became a mass of black tentacles.

The same can be said how exactly the G-Virus was improved upon and enhanced after finding it in Lisa Trevor.

Anyway, I hope the new werewolf virus is explained in detail unlike the molded.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
You know what? You win this time, russident. I give up for this one. Though ı still wished c-virus was used in re7 instead of mold cause that's my preference and it would make the game better connected to re6. ( D and e series would be related to c-virus plus d and e letters come after c. )

So, how will the Molded be linked to the vampire cult in RE8? It's quite unusual. Now, I know they aren't really vampires. It's still just rather bizarre.

Top Bottom