• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Revelations Resident Evil: Revelations 3

It's about time Billy Coen returned. We haven't seen that guy in nearly 20 years, so a third Revelations game would be perfect for his comeback. Technically, it's about 20 years in the franchise's overall timeline by this point, as Zero took place in 1998. It's just so sad how he's another major character they just threw into the series for that one game, like they did with Sheva in RE5. Anyone who conquers an Umbrella official has to be considered as being hot stuff, right? Plus, Rebecca has came back, so I think he should someday as well.

It's about time Billy Coen returned. We haven't seen that guy in nearly 20 years, so a third Revelations game would be perfect for his comeback. Technically, it's about 20 years in the franchise's overall timeline by this point, as Zero took place in 1998. It's just so sad how he's another major character they just threw into the series for that one game, like they did with Sheva in RE5. Anyone who conquers an Umbrella official has to be considered as being hot stuff, right? Plus, Rebecca has came back, so I think he should someday as well.

Billy is a cool character but if Capcom brought him for Revelations I'd like him to be a really f*cked up guy coping with drug addiction due to traumas of his past and include this as a gameplay feature, maybe as the game progresses his vision gets blurry and he walks slower bit by bit, until his partner has to make a decision of deviating the course of the story just to give him some kind of palliative drug (like morphine) to mantain Billy in a better shape or the other choice is to basically let him get weaker and risk him dying or getting infected towards the last stretch of the campaign, in the good ending maybe have Rebecca show up with a cure for Billy

A. Wesker

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
Having two mains characters again would be nice, but I'm only interested in seeing Sherry and Jake again. If it's different people I won't care as much

Having two mains characters again would be nice, but I'm only interested in seeing Sherry and Jake again. If it's different people I won't care as much

The next Revelations might still keep with 4 or more protagonists, and still make a good story out of it. Jake and Sherry are really in need of a comeback but If that duo returns it could be a good idea to also bring Jill back, as sort of a send-off to her character (maybe she has a role at Village but if not I would really want for Rev 3 to sort of fill us in on what is happening to her)?

Yeah. Bringing back Jake and Sherry would help to develop their previously established storyline. Other combinations I think that would be possible include the following characters. It would definitely be fun to pair up Rebecca and Billy, Sheva and Josh, and the characters in Dead Aim.

Although the third choice is probably not very realistic, considering they are from a side story game, and not a hugely popular one at that.

Too bad, eh? ?

I think having Jill and Claire team up would be awesome. It’s crazy that these two have never had any interaction at all, so it would be interesting for them to share their experiences and backgrounds.

Since both have been taking a backseat, it would be easy to come up with a survival scenario where they are not as combat ready like the sausage fests we have now leading the series.

I’m not even going to count REmake 2 and 3 as “latest appearances” it was still 1998.

Claire last appeared in the year 2012, I think, as that's when you seen her in the car asking that Piers take care of Chris. This was before you find out Natalia was possessed by Alex Wesker.

Jill hasn't been seen since 2009, which is really annoying. For sure! :(

Claire last appeared in the year 2012, I think, as that's when you seen her in the car asking that Piers take care of Chris. This was before you find out Natalia was possessed by Alex Wesker.

Jill hasn't been seen since 2009, which is really annoying. For sure! :(

It would fit nicely to tie up this sub series as a trilogy having both characters from both Revelations games teaming up. Oh gosh imagine a Chris and Barry team up for the 2nd story scenario.

So many possibilities it hurts to think about :s

I'd still love to know why Chris is acting all weird around Ethan. If Alex Wesker really is in Resident Evil Village, I keep thinking about Claire and Barry suffering some awful fate.

Top Bottom