• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Resident Evil Heroes

A topic for discussing all of the heroic characters of Resident Evil/Biohazard. What are your favorites? Your least favorites? Which do you want to see in the future and what kinds of new ones do you want to see in the next games? Comment below.

As with the villains thread, the topic is on individuals, so keep discussion of groups and organisations to a minimum.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
My top 3 is:

1. Chris ( Excluding re7 )
2. Claire
3. Sherry

Some honorable mentions:

Leon, ada, piers, jake, barry, moira, jill, merah, helena, sheva, josh, natalia, evgeny, luis, rebecca, steve and billy.

Dishonorable mentions:

Characters in reorc, characters in re7, ( Excluding joe. ) rachel, ark, re7 chris and ashley.

Worst: Ethan from re7.

Last edited:

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
As for who ı want to come back in the future, ı would like to see chris, claire, sherry and jake again in rerev3. Jill should appear in a future installment too.

Last edited:

Outbreak cast because they’re all so relatable. There hasn’t been an important character like this since Ethan and he had no face. ?

Nero Sparda

Jack!POT!
1. Leon S. Kennedy
2. Ada Wong
3. Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin
4. Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield
5. Chris Redfield

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Top 10 list

Chris, claire, sherry, leon, ada, jake, piers, barry, moira and jill.

Honorable mention: Helena

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
A small nitpick but just noticed this.

Why does sherry have " new " on top of her name?

Shouldnt that go to jake instead? Since he's the only new character in that image who made one appearance.

The others made multiple appearances.

My top 3 is:

1. Chris ( Excluding re7 )
2. Claire
3. Sherry

Some honorable mentions:

Leon, ada, piers, jake, barry, moira, jill, merah, helena, sheva, josh, natalia, evgeny, luis, rebecca, steve and billy.

Dishonorable mentions:

Characters in reorc, characters in re7, ( Excluding joe. ) rachel, ark, re7 chris and ashley.

Worst: Ethan from re7.
Favorites:
1. Chris
2. Ada
3. Sherry

Least favorites:
Generally just every character in RE7 lol. I don't dislike any other characters that much.

My favorites are Leon, Jill, and Chris. I want to see Billy Coen or Ark Thompson to come back, either to see how they are doing or just to have Capcom acknowledge the existence of Survivor outside of one cutscene. The same could be said for the characters of Dead Aim, but I could live without seeing them again.

Top Bottom