• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General RE Portal Update

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Yeah ı saw it. The artwork is cool but for some re2 ones, they list from darkside chronicles rather than og game. That doesnt feel accurate ı think.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re4 and re6 dont feature anything new but ı still like seeing the images dedicated for them there, especially re6. However re5 features really unique ones like this:

pop-artwork-l-9-1.jpg

This looks absolutely amazing. I wished this was possible to do this in game. Seeing ndesu stalking chris and sheva in a more fully fleshed section would have been wonderful. It's a shame the monster gets wasted on a boring turret section.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
pop-extra-l-1-1.jpg

pop-extra-l-2-1.jpg

I like these 2 ones a lot. Ada and carla look so stylish. I wished ada could wear carla's earrings in the game though, she would look cute with those. I also wished that ı could swap outfits. Like being able to use ada's loadout while playing as carla and using crossbow in stylish fashion would have been amazing. It's still not that of a big deal since ı have access to modmanager and ı can swap outfits there as well as freeze time for mercenaries. ( Though that also freezes score to 0. ) But ı still wished they made these features available, especially since mercenaries 3d allows that.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re4 dont feature anything new
Ok so it looks like ı was wrong about this. I kinda glossed over re4 ones quickly but that game also features some new images. However other than one that shows wesker, they dont look that interesting. They are boring.

Wesker one is this:

pop-extra-l-2-1.jpg

I guess this is during the time he's in search of krauser's corpse ( Which somehow exists despite the island being blown up. ) where dominant plaga is obtained from his body.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I noticed something about re5. For some reason, they dont spoil the plot twist about jill. Her brainwashed version is listed as " masked figure " as if they are trying to keep what happened to her a secret. However for re6, they spoil the plot twist about carla.

Am ı the only one who finds that awkward? Why dont they list battlesuit jill then if they list carla? That feels inconsistent. I mean the game is older than re6. I doubt there are anyone right now who still thinks the bird lady isnt jill.

Yama

Owner
Ok so it looks like ı was wrong about this. I kinda glossed over re4 ones quickly but that game also features some new images. However other than one that shows wesker, they dont look that interesting. They are boring.

Wesker one is this:

View attachment 1682

I guess this is during the time he's in search of krauser's corpse ( Which somehow exists despite the island being blown up. ) where dominant plaga is obtained from his body.
I have never seen this image, wow. These are the small tidbits that could excite me about RE:4 happening.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I have never seen this image, wow. These are the small tidbits that could excite me about RE:4 happening.
Me neither. Though ı still dont care for the upcoming re engine version of re4. I can rely on the entries prior to re engine if ı want and that would be enough for me.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Re7 and revillage are added. It looks like these are the last ones who would be in the site. There doesnt seem to be any more entry planned to be added.

This is a shame, ı would have preferred others to be added as well, especially chronicles games. Oh well.

Top Bottom