MASSIVE RE VILLAGE LEAK - Enter at your own risk

Well, I'll try to answer them. ;-)

I still suspect Dumitrescu is the name of the woman and family who hides Ethan in the village.

One of Miranda's abilities is the ability to turn into a flock of crows to control the village. At some point, she will know that Ethan has been helped, so she will attack the villagers and enslave some of them, turning them into some kind of creatures.

Yeah, and this ritual has something to do with Eveline. The agent in the epilogue calls Rose Eveline as a joke, for which he almost gets punched.

Yeah, that's Miranda. She kidnapped Mia and took her place, mimicking her for a while. This was how she wanted to get to Rose.

Apparently, Chris knew this could happen. According to Mia, moving to Romania could have been his idea.

He searched for Miranda for about 3 years and fell out with the alliance, as his methods were not approved. I guess Chris took some pretty bad risks with the Winters, so he feels guilty and is responsible for something going wrong. And I believe that's one of the reasons Chris started taking care of Rose.

Mia knows something about Ethan that we don't. This may have something to do with the wedding ring or the fact that Ethan was infected in the previous game.

Ethan is still fighting the mold. He even uses the E-Necrotoxin against Miranda.

That's pretty much all I know. Not everything is still known about the game, although there is information in the leaks that was not here. For example, the game will have dolls as enemies, and I also saw a coat of arms with French words.
I suspected a lot of this. As for who the Dragon lady is... someone on reddit translated one of the cutscenes where she is speaking with Ethan (I didn't get to see this one) and he supposedly calls her an "old hag". So perhaps she is also Miranda? Regardless, it looks like she's going to be kickass boss.

I read somewhere that it's going to be released April 2nd. Apparently it was originally planned to be released sooner but the whole COVID thing slowed down the production process and fucked everything up.

Still not sure if I'm willing to fork out so much money for a PS5, though. Looks like I'll have no choice. šŸ˜’

I seen a YouTuber called Codeine Margarita having to return his PS5 because of a problem. So I may just get that new Xbox instead.

What's the difference between the Series S and X?

Top Bottom