• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Capcom recruiting RE ambassadors to test game currently in development

What game do you think is it?

• Total voters

Yama

Owner
Please use threads to discuss PR going forward, this one will be just for the actual testing program.

Yama

Owner
Emails went out today for a home beta.

[Beta period]
Friday, October 4, 12:00 a.m. — Monday, October 7, 12:00 a.m. (PST) (estimated)

[Requirements]
- Be a member of the Resident Evil Ambassador program
- Own a PlayStation(R)4 or a PlayStation(R)4 Pro
- Able to participate during the closed beta test period
- Receive download code via email from Resident Evil Ambassador Program

[Period]
Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 06:00 p.m. — Wednesday, September 18, 08:00 a.m. (PST)

[Confirmation of selection]
Monday, September 30, 2019, 12:00 a.m. (PST) (estimated)

If there are a large number of entries, we will choose the participants randomly.
Participants will receive a separate mail on how to participate in the closed beta test.
We will not answer any questions regarding the participants.

So far, it's been a disappointment to watch the recent trailers and see what seems to be another bland, gimmicky spin off title. I think they should have rebooted the prior online games and made this a new entry of sorts, like so many fans had been hoping to see occur at long last.

To anybody who turns up at Tokyo Game Show, be sure to inform us if this is the turkey we suspect it is. ?

So far, it's been a disappointment to watch the recent trailers and see what seems to be another bland, gimmicky spin off title. I think they should have rebooted the prior online games and made this a new entry of sorts, like so many fans had been hoping to see occur at long last.

To anybody who turns up at Tokyo Game Show, be sure to inform us if this is the turkey we suspect it is. ?
from what I understand Gamespot hinting that this game might go into early access and being worked by game studios who only worked on remasters and ports and this is their first game project.

I just got an appointment in NY at 10 am to play this new game 2 hours of gameplay and two hours of talking, I got a email today then I called the number and talk to someone and they gave me a spot

So some players will apparently be playing as the baddie behind the computer screens named Daniel, who is the guy who controls the monsters.

So, this makes this a 5 player game, right?

Maybe a 6th player controls the creatures, that springs out at everybody, but maybe Daniel is who has to select them.

So some players will apparently be playing as the baddie behind the computer screens named Daniel, who is the guy who controls the monsters.

So, this makes this a 5 player game, right?

Maybe a 6th player controls the creatures, that springs out at everybody, but maybe Daniel is who has to select them.

It is 5 player yes, 4vs1. The creatures are ai controlled. One person plays as the Mastermind that sets traps and spawns creatures and can also take control of certain creatures to help stop the survivors.

Top Bottom