• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Biohaze Website

Yama

Owner
Please use this thread to discuss the Biohaze website. We're very excited to launch this new and final iteration of our near 14 year entity.

Please feel free to post feedback, questions, suggestions, feature requests or share some love. ❤

Last edited:
Heya Yama, looking good. :)

I'm just wondering if you still have all the user icons and avatars from the original forum still on archive? I'd really like to put my zombie back on here for my user icon. I looked at the archived version, but the Web Archive never saved my icon with my posts and neither did I. I was hoping, seeing as it was a website file stored with the website you might have a copy of it somewhere? If you do can you see if you can find it for me?

Yama

Owner
Heya Yama, looking good. :)

I'm just wondering if you still have all the user icons and avatars from the original forum still on archive? I'd really like to put my zombie back on here for my user icon. I looked at the archived version, but the Web Archive never saved my icon with my posts and neither did I. I was hoping, seeing as it was a website file stored with the website you might have a copy of it somewhere? If you do can you see if you can find it for me?

Thank you @Rombie .

Yes, I have the site backed up. If anyone needs anything feel free to reach out. Here you are. :)

Also perhaps we could get together and add some images to your excellent Resident Evil: The Movie feature once more.

Last edited:

Agent Wong

I don't always play by your rules...
As much as I loved my old Ada avatars, I'm really liking the new old version of Ada In RE2:make

Thank you @Rombie .

Yes, I have the site backed up. If anyone needs anything feel free to reach out. Here you are. :)

View attachment 7

Also perhaps we could get together and add some images to your excellent Resident Evil: The Movie feature once more.

Sounds like a plan to me for sure. I think there is a refresh I need to do to fix some errors anyway, so I will get back to you soon.

Thank you for getting the avatar, perfect!

George Trevor

The 5th Survivor
I always loved the social interraction between members on the original Biohaze with a points system for contributions etc. I noticed a similar system here, but I'm not sure you can 'friend' other members?

Yama

Owner
I always loved the social interraction between members on the original Biohaze with a points system for contributions etc. I noticed a similar system here, but I'm not sure you can 'friend' other members?

@George Trevor you can follow members easily, just hover over their name anywhere. You can also tag ala current social media.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 1.28.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 1.28.19 PM.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 4

Yama

Owner
Happy to have received great feedback overall, means a lot. Don't be afraid to brainstorm some, any and all suggestions are welcome!

This iteration is much better. I typically choose dark versions of websites and this one moves so much faster.

Yama

Owner
This iteration is much better. I typically choose dark versions of websites and this one moves so much faster.
Really happy to see you back. As a webmaster it makes all the time, money and effort worth it when you see familiar faces.

Yama

Owner
Over the years I feel like a few people picked up on it, but I don't quite remember who. For all I know it's common knowledge now, but in case it isn't do you see it? It's something tied to the series.

Last edited:
I don't do forums often but I've always liked this place. Good content and always fun to speculate about the series.

pink herb

[chris voice] GOOD STUFF
I have to echo similar sentiments as Caffeine Addict, this thread and the welcome thread should definitely be pinned. I would also make it clearer to returning users who were maybe not around too often that the forum was remade so they'll have to sign up again.

Top Bottom