• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Biohazard/Resident Evil Collection

Hello everyone,

I'm sure there's a lot of Biohazard/Resident Evil collectors there, who have nice pictures or informations to share, or questions to ask ?
When did you start your collection ? Why ?
Is your collection made of specific items like books or action figures ?
What's your favourite item ?
What's the item you dream to have ?

Feel free to post your collection, whatever its size can be, a collection starts with 2 items and size doesn't matter, passion only matters ;-)
We're here to share, to help each other, not to play the game of "the one who has the biggest or the rarest", years of collecting teached me any collector has always an item other people don't, and we can discover new items every day :D

Some pictures of my collection:

Attachments

• clc4.jpg
    clc4.jpg
    612.9 KB · Views: 6

Yama

Owner
What an absolute godlike collection, incredible.

Where are those BH96 art cards of Jill and Chris from? They're pictured on top of the "The True Story Behind Bio Hazard" book.

Also do you happen to have the S.T.A.R.S. Dreamcast or only Claire's?

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
Gigantic collection, truly amazing what you achieved there! Great display management as well.

I'm still organizing my RE room and have a lot of boxed items. I'm still managing the display aspect:

Thank you :)

Love your Chris statue of vendetta, will you get Leon as well ?

Is the last picture the S.T.A.R.S. Japanese mat ?

Congrats for your collection, will be curious to see it diplayed, exposition is very important i think :)

Captain Redfield

Thank you :)

Love your Chris statue of vendetta, will you get Leon as well ?

Is the last picture the S.T.A.R.S. Japanese mat ?

Congrats for your collection, will be curious to see it diplayed, exposition is very important i think :)

Thank you! :)

Yeah, I'm planning on having the Leon statue as well. These two are awesome looking statues.
That last picture is a 3D emblem made of plastic.

Captain Redfield

Hi Luo, glad to see you there too man :)

Captain Redfield: Yes, agree they're really well done !
Long time we saw such nice statues for the saga.

Ho ok, you used it on the wall ?

I think those two are some of the best to own. Top quality statues and among the best in the RE series.
You can hang that S.T.A.R.S. emblem on a wall if you want to. I choose to display it like I did with my BSAA emblem above. It is safer to attach a plate display stand to them.

A while ago, I accidentally soaked liquid on my big guide for Revelations. It's very expensive now on eBay, but in all honesty, it wasn't the best of walkthrough books anyway. It didn't even have the answers for solving those tedious panel light puzzles, and I have had better tips from fan made guides online. :rolleyes:

Truly epic shit in here.
I use to post vids of my RE made man cave here with some customs RE rugs and Hot Toys figs etc. (I’ll post again if I can find them it’s since been converted).

I know some of you here seen those vids before but my goodness looking at these collections here I must say I got bitch slapped.

Top Bottom