• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Arseholes... and be wary of this! :(

Be careful. Somebody has been spoiling The Last of Us Part II on Reddit, YouTube, and more websites, prompting Naughty Dog to file reports to get spoilers removed.

Darn it all, because this is the most anticipated game in like forever too! :cautious:

Be careful. Somebody has been spoiling The Last of Us Part II on Reddit, YouTube, and more websites, prompting Naughty Dog to file reports to get spoilers removed.

Darn it all, because this is the most anticipated game in like forever too! :cautious:

After being burnt by so many woke movies, shows, and propaganda the past few years, I couldn’t resist seeing the leaks. All I have to say is that I will not be playing this game. Our grievances aside for RE, at least it has managed to avoid SJW culture nonsense.

Niel Drunkmann is another one of those people who care more about “sending a message” than actually telling good and thought provoking stories.

Another great company will have fallen from grace after this year. RIP Naughty Dog 1984-2020.

Saw the spoilers. Normally I'd be pissed but for once I'm glad. Saved me $60. Couldn't care less about the game now. So sick of all this woke shit invading every form of media and being shoved down my damn throat. It's taking priority over writing a good story with good characters. The story for the game sounds absolutely awful and filled with this. Guess I have more time to focus on my backlog at least. It's a shame too since I was extremely excited for a sequel to one of my favorite games last gen. Oh well, way to go Naughty Dog. Probably won't be buying another game you put out as long as Druckmann is still in charge.

I don’t like or condone leaks to games but there have been too many red flags leading up to this. This is no ordinary leak either, it came from a developer AT Naughty Dog who worked on the game.

After being burnt by so many woke movies, shows, and propaganda the past few years, I couldn’t resist seeing the leaks. All I have to say is that I will not be playing this game. Our grievances aside for RE, at least it has managed to avoid SJW culture nonsense.

Niel Drunkmann is another one of those people who care more about “sending a message” than actually telling good and thought provoking stories.

Another great company will have fallen from grace after this year. RIP Naughty Dog 1984-2020.

well naughty dog was dead me since they ditched Jak and dexter and other cartoon games I haven't bought either Uncharted or last of us xD

People have a right to be concerned, but they overlook the fact that it's a hard pill to swallow. The pretty pointless SJW bullshit stuff aside, this game arguably sounds like every other general revenge story, just with a big woman mad and plotting with others, which is extremely common in this type of media. I think that we have to consider how cold the human race is in these games, especially in a lawless world, and giving that 'actions have consequences', nobody can dodge a bullet forever if somebody is that pissed. It happened in The Walking Dead numerous times, to the point where two popular characters were rendered powerless and met their gruesome end via Negan's "Lucille" bat, and countless other films and TV shows have similar, "You did this, you must pay the price, so I'm gonna kill you' vibes. So I don't get why this game has to be different, just because the first one is so amazing. And it is, but I mean, you gotta finally stop entertaining the idea that bad shit ain't gonna go down eventually with a group of characters that y'all love. Capcom don't do this as often, which comes across as somewhat unrealistic. I mean, they never would take any big risks. I just think in a world where a virus is killing hundreds and a lot of people are killing other people, that nobody should be safe, and that doesn't apply to just one side of the fence. So if it is a bad outcome or a good one, it's a 50/50 thing. Nobody should be exempt. Should characters live or die in these games, it's always gonna be a 50/50 chance, and I hope it's a game that is well worth the long wait. Fingers crossed that everybody makes it through. I will only judge it when I've completed the game. I ain't saying anymore. But whatever happens, will happen. I'm just gonna wait and see if it's a great game, without all the hype and hate. Good people may die. Bad people may die. I think it's all a waiting game. I honestly will be intrigued to see who is gonna do what to what person. I don't really know too much about the story, and that's the way I want it to remain. But people need to remember that whether that person is the star, or a mere NPC, the door can swing both ways. When I watch any zombie saga, I like to think that by the next episode, that person will still be there. But I also like to be kept guessing too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom