• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Welcome Thread + Giveaway

Yama

Owner
Hey, sup! Returning user here who was very confused as to why she couldn't log back in - I'm happy to see some familiar usernames. Pretty excited to be involved in Resident Evil discussion and to lurk again. No matter what happens in canon that frustrates me, I always seem to come back to this series.
Welcome back! When were you a registered member from?

Hi! SpicySky here, from France. My first experience with the RE series was back when RE2 was released for the PC, I remember my siblings playing the game and me being way too young to join in on the fun so I would just watch them play. I remember playing once and dying on the first zombie as Claire and that was it for like five years. Then I found out about emulation and I played all the originals by myself and that's when I became a Resident Evil fan. I would play those games a lot and for a long time and when I finally got my hands on RE4 for the Wii I played it, enjoyed it but didn't find it half as fun and addictive as the previous games in the series. So what I did was going back to the original games, though when RE5 hit the shelves I found it to be loads of fun when playing coop (the only way to play this game in my opinion, never did I once launch the game solo and I must've completed it 50 times total with a friend of mine, sometimes twice a day haha). RE6 didn't appeal to me at all and I actually haven't finished RE7 because of a lack of interest (the setting feels too much like a Chain Saw Texas Massacre rip-off with some RE bits thrown-in to me than an actual RE game in its own right, though that doesn't mean the game itself is bad, of course). The best RE game that was released those last few years is imo Revelations 2, I truly love that game. And I loved REmake 2 so much I have every achievement for it (also partly in anticipation for the release of RE3 remake as the original is my favorite game in the series).

So yeah it's an exciting time to be a RE fan and I'm glad to be a part of this forum!

Yama

Owner
Hi! SpicySky here, from France. My first experience with the RE series was back when RE2 was released for the PC, I remember my siblings playing the game and me being way too young to join in on the fun so I would just watch them play. I remember playing once and dying on the first zombie as Claire and that was it for like five years. Then I found out about emulation and I played all the originals by myself and that's when I became a Resident Evil fan. I would play those games a lot and for a long time and when I finally got my hands on RE4 for the Wii I played it, enjoyed it but didn't find it half as fun and addictive as the previous games in the series. So what I did was going back to the original games, though when RE5 hit the shelves I found it to be loads of fun when playing coop (the only way to play this game in my opinion, never did I once launch the game solo and I must've completed it 50 times total with a friend of mine, sometimes twice a day haha). RE6 didn't appeal to me at all and I actually haven't finished RE7 because of a lack of interest (the setting feels too much like a Chain Saw Texas Massacre rip-off with some RE bits thrown-in to me than an actual RE game in its own right, though that doesn't mean the game itself is bad, of course). The best RE game that was released those last few years is imo Revelations 2, I truly love that game. And I loved REmake 2 so much I have every achievement for it (also partly in anticipation for the release of RE3 remake as the original is my favorite game in the series).

So yeah it's an exciting time to be a RE fan and I'm glad to be a part of this forum!
Welcome, love the avatar. Interesting way you became a fan, awesome that you went back to the classics.

ninjamaster

Dark Angel
Hello there! My name is Guglielmo and I come from Italy, I'm 44 years old and I collect Vg since 1986.

Been playing games a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Streets of Rage, Phantasy Star, Mega Man, Castlevania, Mario, Metroid, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Doom, Diablo, Monster Hunter, Forza, Gears of War, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear, Contra, Lunar .....haha, yeah it just goes on.

Happy to be here! ^^

Hello. So I created an account again.

I'm Nero Sparda. I couldnt find a way to access my old account so I created a new one.

I decided to come back here again cause of the recent news about Jill.

Gonna post to this 1st before posting to other threads.

Last edited:

Yama

Owner
Hello. So I created an account again.

I'm Nero Sparda. I couldnt find a way to access my old account so I created a new one.

I decided to come back here again cause of the recent news about Jill.

Gonna post to this 1st before posting to other threads.
Welcome back, great to have you.

Yeah, well, I was thinking hard about what I should do, so I wrote a certain program for myself. Sometimes visualizing your thoughts even in the form of a text helps to solve some difficult questions.

Speaking specifically about this forum, I will still write here, but I will try not to pay attention to situations that may seem stressful to me.

However, I don't want anyone here to make concessions to me and feel less free in the way they express their opinion.

And I'm sorry for the instability and impermanence.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hello! I'm new to the site, but a friend of mine wanted me to join to discuss Resident Evil, so here I am. I'm a huge fan of the series, and I've played almost every game, with the exceptions being Survivor 2, Gaiden, and Umbrella Corp.
Welcome. Thanks for accepting my request. I will be happy to discuss the series here with you as well just ı like ı do with you at discord.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Resident Evil will always be one of my favorite fandoms no matter where the series goes in the future. RE6 was one of the greatest experiences of my life when it comes to games, I have the fondest memories of playing it a billion times.
Welcome! Thanks for accepting my request. I will be happy to discuss the franchise here with you like ı will do at discord.

hello ı'm new here so ı found this place recently ı want to share my opinions about resident evil here

ı played the entries available on steam which are re1 remake, re0, re2 remake, re4, re5, re6, re7, revelations and revelations 2 there are some ı didnt play but ı might play them who knows ı'm still new fan

thanks for reading and sorry for my english and grammar

Top Bottom