• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE4 Which Platforms Did You Play RE4 On?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Broken Butterfly Reload Glitch

Did anyone else get this glitch before? While relying on ditman glitch, ı reloaded broken butterfly but for some reason the bullets inside the weapon didnt increase but by keeping the aim, they increased. I knew about the glitch but ı didnt know this bug about this weapon, probably due to not reloading the magnums that much until later where ı use them sparingly.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I started playing re4's wii edition on dolphin emulator recently and ı dont think it's that different from gamecube release. It still feels more like a new game release to me even when playing the game with a controller rather than the more unique method which replaces laser to crosshair but ı always prefer laser to crosshair. I cant really describe it as " best version " cause it feels more like a new game to me rather than a port like playstation, pc and xbox rereleases.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
RE4 Wii Aeon Session 1

I finished my wii playthrough for re4 on dolphin emulator. It was overall the same as gamecube with controls feeling smoother than other releases. I still like ps2 release more than wii version in regards to a few details for separate ways but ı think wii version is the best way to play ada's scenario due to the smoother controls with a controller. I didnt play assignment ada on wii but ı already played it on gamecube version so other than having a knife, it wouldnt be that different from gamecube release.

I played it on gamecube first. After that ps2. After that ps3, xbox 360, ps4, xbox one, switch.

I play RE4 every year. I beat it like 10 times in a year. I love It's combat and pacing.

For me original is the best version. So many little details were cute. I played remake 2 times after that stopped playing it.

Original team had fun with RE4 and didn't want it to make it realistic or serious. Which was the best thing about it.

I wish they would update the original RE4, so we can move and shoot.

The new RE games play like absolute shit. Although the RE4 remake is quite good, why can't this reflect with sequels?

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I wish they would update the original RE4, so we can move and shoot.

The new RE games play like absolute shit. Although the RE4 remake is quite good, why can't this reflect with sequels?

Before playing re4's gamecube version on an emulator, ı would have agreed with you but ever since playing that, ı find myself liking the controls of re4 there which is probably the only time where ı like tank controls. Since ı also played wii version, ı found the controls same as gamecube release and have no reason to not like them there either. Personally the whole idea of porting the previous games to re engine just to add very minor things like moving while shooting or better graphics seem boring to me. I'm also playing re:4 now, recording my modded session with re6 leon wearing his jacket on pc.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I would love to hear your commentary on the series in a video of your own. Half these YouTubers I come across usually sound too knackered, or drunk.

I dont like to comment during the recording of my videos cause it would cause distraction for me. During the recordings of my videos, ı find myself focusing on the gameplay and story of the games ı see myself enjoying more than before, even the ones that ı might be skipping their cutscenes about. Plus ı'm kinda shy and for those reasons you state, they are another reason why ı dont prefer to comment that much.

I used to make videos, but nobody was really interested in viewing them. They're only into content creators that can edit in a fancy way, although I felt that what I said was otherwise spot on.

The trouble is, I would get out of breath quickly, and I don't think people could make me out properly because my accent is rather thick. So I realized I wasn't really gonna gain any traction, besides receiving reoccurring harassment from that one troll I am always being targeted by.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I managed to download re4's 2007 pc version from somewhere. I started playing that a bit and to me, ı dont understand why this port is considered bad by many on internet. I started playing it with a controller and ı think the support is more enjoyable than the version on steam where ı was more struggling with the game at that. Sure it's not supposed to be played with a keyboard and mouse but technically none of the games other than re6 technically are. That's still the only game where ı can find myself enjoying it with both keyboard and mouse as well as controller options.

Top Bottom