• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

OT Website Welcome Thread + Giveaway

Hello , I'm new here . I have been a lifelong fan of Capcom particularly the Resident Evil,Street Fighter,Onimusha series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav RE games are:Re 2 (Psx),Re (gamecube) and Re Rebirth (Gamecube)

Been collecting statue/VG a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Resident Evil,Batman,Metal Gear Solid,Bayonetta,Final Fantasy.

Happy to be here!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hello , I'm new here . I have been a lifelong fan of Capcom particularly the Resident Evil,Street Fighter,Onimusha series.

I grew up playing and adoring the Pc Engine and SNES,I really have good memories of these consoles.

My fav RE games are:Re 2 (Psx),Re (gamecube) and Re Rebirth (Gamecube)

Been collecting statue/VG a long time, so it's kind of hard to list out everything I'm into but I'll put forward a few of my absolute series: Resident Evil,Batman,Metal Gear Solid,Bayonetta,Final Fantasy.

Happy to be here!
Welcome!

Hey everyone!

I'm a long time lurker of many classic RE sites:

• (Vintage) Project Umbrella
  • Biohaze (of course)
  • reHorror
  • Crimson Head
  • ResidentEvilFan
  • ResidentEvilCenter

I stopped lurking a while back (during the previous re-design of biohaze). The forums were slowly picking up steam, but I sadly didn't creep as often as I would have liked to.

I was looking up Some Resident Evil Saturn info when I was like "let me do a round of current RE sites".

Glad to see the site and forums popping with activity.

Glad to be here and a big thank you for everyone that has helped keep the doors open.

Stay beautiful!

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Hey everyone!

• Biohaze (of course)
  • reHorror
  • Crimson Head
  • ResidentEvilFan
  • ResidentEvilCenter

I stopped lurking a while back (during the previous re-design of biohaze). The forums were slowly picking up steam, but I sadly didn't creep as often as I would have liked to.

I was looking up Some Resident Evil Saturn info when I was like "let me do a round of current RE sites".

Glad to be here and a big thank you for everyone that has helped keep the doors open.

Stay beautiful!
Welcome!

Ohh crap I've never seen this until now lol.

I've been on the site for a little while but I'll formally introduce myself here. I'm OmegaBlackHeart, you guys can call me Omega for short.

I've been playing video games since I was very young and mostly stick with the genres of Action / Adventure, RPG, Horror, Fighting, and Platformer games.

When it comes to Resident Evil I 1st got into the series with Resident Evil: Code Veronica, and eventually got around to playing other games of this great franchise. To date I haven't played every game or indulged myself in everything that this franchise has to offer, but I've tried my best to embrace the high points and missteps of the series.

Some of you are also familiar with a video series on my YouTube channel where I flip the script on the YouTuber Dartigan's videos where I do to his videos what he does to video games in the same style of another popular channel: CinemaSins. I've no personal grudges with either of them, but the content they produce is very often poor with how much they misunderstand, mislead, or straight up lie. Since there is at least 1 channel that often takes on CinemaSins, I decided to take on Dartigan's videos. Often he's covered entries in the Resident Evil series and to say he's wrong often would be an extreme understatement.

But there's already an entire thread dedicated to my counter videos lol.

Good to be aquainted with you all!

Yama

Owner
Hey everyone!

• Biohaze (of course)
  • reHorror
  • Crimson Head
  • ResidentEvilFan
  • ResidentEvilCenter

Stay beautiful!
Really nice to see you again!

Top Bottom