• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE:4 Separate Ways reveal soon?

Yama

Owner
Definitely excited for it, the perfect project for M2 to be working on. If it's the length of RE:3 that'll be just fine as 10 dollar DLC haha.

This place seems to be dead so I will just leave this here. Adios.
Times have changed, but I did have all press release HQ assets on the front page within minutes. We may have posted it before the official page even haha.

Definitely excited for it, the perfect project for M2 to be working on. If it's the length of RE:3 that'll be just fine as 10 dollar DLC haha.

Times have changed, but I did have all press release HQ assets on the front page within minutes. We may have posted it before the official page even haha.
Capcom: *hands M2 a cake* “Here you go, it’s already made, you just have to decorate it now.” xD

It's been a couple of years since the last time I played through Separate Ways so my memory is a bit hazy, but it looks like there are a couple areas I don't recognise in the video and I don't remember
Ada having las plagas
So hopefully they have added some content and made it longer.

Capcom have announced a gameplay video on the 18th, I can't wait!

Yama

Owner
It's been a couple of years since the last time I played through Separate Ways so my memory is a bit hazy, but it looks like there are a couple areas I don't recognise in the video and I don't remember
Ada having las plagas
So hopefully they have added some content and made it longer.

Capcom have announced a gameplay video on the 18th, I can't wait!
Definitely encourage several liberties. I'm totally fine losing some areas such as the ship yard, but I'd love to see some others expanded in its place. Side note I'd love if the hook shot is freely used, or at the very least more often, versus the few prompts in place of a ladder.

Definitely encourage several liberties. I'm totally fine losing some areas such as the ship yard, but I'd love to see some others expanded in its place. Side note I'd love if the hook shot is freely used, or at the very least more often, versus the few prompts in place of a ladder.
On the topic of the hook shot this screenshot from the official page looks interesting:

separateways-gameplay_img02.jpg
(Thumbnail)

New trailer, this is looking good!
It looks good and I want to try it, but I also don't have high expectations. I'm more looking forward to the Mercenaries additions. I wonder how much Separate Ways is going to cost though? To my knowledge that still hasn't been revealed.

Yama

Owner
It looks good and I want to try it, but I also don't have high expectations. I'm more looking forward to the Mercenaries additions. I wonder how much Separate Ways is going to cost though? To my knowledge that still hasn't been revealed.
$9.99, very reasonable by todays standard if it's as meaty as it seems.

Top Bottom