• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Movies Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness

If this is set in the year 2006, how come Claire has her Revelations 2 attire, while in Degeneration , which is set in 2008, she has something else on instead? šŸ¤”

Stephanie Panisello and that Nick (I cannot spell his name) are returning as Claire and Leon, respectively.

šŸ§Ÿ

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I wonder if this is set before or after re5 lin since the year it takes place is 2006 just like that dlc. If it's before re5 lin; then it means jill isnt blonde and isnt captured by wesker during that time period. Do you think they could be able to feature her, at least as a cameo? Or better yet what about interactions between claire / leon and jill? Is it possible?

If taken literally by the RE8 showcase, Infinite Darkness should be set in 2007. They said it takes place a few years after RE4, which took place in 2004, so that means 3 years.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
How does " a few years after re4 " statement confirm it's 3 years exactly? It's only 2 years ( Which is also a few years after re4. ) according to the bloody disgusting article that's been posted here. It takes place in 2006.

How does " a few years after re4 " statement confirm it's 3 years exactly? It's only 2 years ( Which is also a few years after re4. ) according to the bloody disgusting article that's been posted here. It takes place in 2006.
I always took ā€œa fewā€ literally meaning 3 years but if that article is actually correct and not making up fluff then yes itā€™s 2006. Iā€™m not sure the exact date when Lost in Nightmare actually happens so hopefully we get straight answers from the producers when exactly it will take place.

Hopefully itā€™s not another Vendetta situation.

I looked up the date for LiN and itā€™s August 2006, so that doesnā€™t really help. For all we know ID can take place throughout the whole year or multiple years so weā€™ll have to wait and see unfortunately.

Well, Vendetta is supposed to be set in 2013 or something.

LOL at these shills thinking the Duke is even all that realistic, in terms of a shopping system being logically possible.

:p

Merchants being in these games is NOT logical in any way from a realism standpoint. Right? :)

Top Bottom