• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Gun Survivor Resident Evil Dead Aim Tribute [GMV]

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6

I just realized this person's recurring work as a writer. It seems he returned to both re0 and dead aim after recv. Interesting.

After thinking more about it, ı started to warm up to dead aim more due to this. I think it's underrated, more so due to being a sequel with the new playable protagonists without being centered around a recurring antagonists. I still wished it had leon and ada though but ı think bruce and fong ling with what they are given make a fine impression. I wished they appeared in re6.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I also changed my mind about dead aim receiving a re engine treatment. No ı dont want that either. I still wouldnt be bothered that much if remake got one though.

I think they're more likely to remake Outbreak. It's something the fans have been begging for. I don't think the other spin offs are old enough, or require a new coat of paint.

I found it strange how Sheena Island was mentioned at the beginning of RE0. That come as a surprise when I heard that opening narrative.

It's a title that only the most die hard of RE aficionados can immediately recall.

Top Bottom