• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

Resistance Resident Evil Ambassador Recruiting Playtesters For New Game

Yama

Owner
It doesn't specify it's for a new game, so it could very well be a more polished and closer to release Resistance play test? Though that would be cutting it very close. Hopefully something new.

It doesn't specify it's for a new game, so it could very well be a more polished and closer to release Resistance play test? Though that would be cutting it very close. Hopefully something new.
I assume since RE3 and Resistance will most likely have gone gold at that point, it's unlikely that it's for Resistance unless they have a big update planned for post release. They already gathered feedback from the closed beta a few months back. It seems like it's most likely something new.

Doubtful, imo there will be open beta in March for Resistance. I can see this be for RE - the werewolf edition.

Yama

Owner
I assume since RE3 and Resistance will most likely have gone gold at that point, it's unlikely that it's for Resistance unless they have a big update planned for post release. They already gathered feedback from the closed beta a few months back. It seems like it's most likely something new.
Yeah, definitely hoping for something new. I signed up for the LA test, I'll let you know if I get in. Good luck to everyone.

Yama

Owner
Also just to note, before the last session the project at least had a reveal trailer. If it’s anything more than an engine test and is something new, it’s likely to be revealed before the test. The last way they want something to come to light is leaks from a test.

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
I assume this is some sort of side game that uses the scrapped version of RE8. Dusk also said there's a game outside of this werewolf stuff with Chris that should come out first, but that game could very well be RE3 since in the original Chris appears in an epilogue.
Dusk didn't specify it well enough but there's at least two games outside of Remake 3, one definitely is RE8 while the other is completely unknown.

Was it Residence of Evil that made out Chris is a villain now? That'd be cool, if I believed that dumb rumour. Chris will need to be redesigned again, since his recent model is unspectacular and nothing like the Chris in RE 5, 6, and so on.

But... yeah. Keep bringing Chris back, Capcom. Hell, who prefers Chris to Leon anyway? Chris is the heart and soul of the entire series. (y)

Captain Redfield

The man who killed Albert Wesker
Was it Residence of Evil that made out Chris is a villain now? That'd be cool, if I believed that dumb rumour. Chris will need to be redesigned again, since his recent model is unspectacular and nothing like the Chris in RE 5, 6, and so on.

But... yeah. Keep bringing Chris back, Capcom. Hell, who prefers Chris to Leon anyway? Chris is the heart and soul of the entire series. (y)

Chris is leaps and bounds above every other character in regards to number of appearances and yet some people still like to convince themselves that he isn't the central character of the franchise lol
Everything points out to Chris being in RE8 and if they complain he'll be in 9, 10, 11 and 12 muahahah

If they really did ditch having multiple endings for RE 3, Barry has to be in the real ending. They cannot really de-age him. But Capcom probably will, and this is why I fear the RE Engine. :LOL:

I edited this, because of a typo.

Last edited:

ChrisRedfield_08

Chris and Jill #1 in RE

I love Chris too but I wouldn't lose any sleep at night if Capcom decided to give him a break. Afterall, the series has a great pool of characters to choose from. Not to mention that Chris' not everybody's favorite like mine.

Top Bottom