• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General Resident Evil 6.5

Yama

Owner
FoaPrOwaEAE5aOa

FoaO-RdaIAAkWMC

Yama

Owner
Reminds me of operation javier and re6. I would have preferred this over the final game.
Definitely getting some Operation Javier vibes from this. I'm happy with the RE7 we got, however I will say the RE6 engine from a gameplay perspective deserved another run. I still think it would have fit great in a Dino Crisis game, but yeah lol.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Definitely getting some Operation Javier vibes from this. I'm happy with the RE7 we got, however I will say the RE6 engine from a gameplay perspective deserved another run. I still think it would have fit great in a Dino Crisis game, but yeah lol.
If they would make another rerev game, ı would prefer it to play more akin to re6. Rerev2 felt like it played similar to it.

This is the 2nd time seeing that black fog like stuff that was seen in 3.5. It makes me wonder if we will see it eventually, perhaps in RE9. The gas form of C-Virus was very Paul Anderson-esque but it would make sense for a bioterrorist to use such a method to infect a populace. Maybe it was intended to be a gas form of Uroboros.

Uroboros perhaps was the most unique and the closest to achieving Progenitors true potential, so it would be interesting to see other variants. Makes me wonder if that was originally planned for this version of RE7. I wouldn’t mind if they combine viruses, parasites, and mold all into one for a grand finale End Game type of game and finish off the main story at the 30 year anniversary. Then they can build upon stories and loose ends in spin-off games for the next 10 years if they wanted.

Last edited:
I hope they can continue the Revelations side story games, even if the reaction to them is mixed. They're an excellent way to bring back characters who seldomly ever receive any mentioning. There's important characters like Billy and Sheva who, if anything, I just want to know what became of them.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I hope they can continue the Revelations side story games, even if the reaction to them is mixed. They're an excellent way to bring back characters who seldomly ever receive any mentioning. There's important characters like Billy and Sheva who, if anything, I just want to know what became of them.
Same here. They expanded project w from re5 with rerev2 through utilizing alex. I would prefer the family to be expanded like this with rerev3, including bringing back c-virus to combine it with something, either plaga, t-abyss or t-phobos. I doubt it will ever happen though.

Also ı just noticed this but the twitter link is gone. Did it get deleted?

Reminds me of operation javier and re6. I would have preferred this over the final game.

The BioHazard: RE 6.5 concept art is so different from the final game, it made the final game look like an altogether separate videogame project. Unfortunately, the final game was rather an "umbrella" mutation under the same videogame project!🧠☹️:LOL:

Top Bottom