• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

General REmake Extra Difficulties

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
Resident-evil-zero-zombie.jpg

Did anyone fully beat remake with its extra difficulties?

I beat hard mode with both characters but ı never bothered with real survival difficulty as well as invisible enemy mode. I didnt bother with one dangerous zombie mode either, ı dislike that.

Thoughts about those extra difficulties?

I have, and I got the message and concept art at the end of Invisible Mode, even took screenshots on my switch. Real Survivor was a bit annoying, but moving stuff from one place ro another just felt like RE0, especially my runs where I collected everything and kept backtracking to bring everything with me. Invisible mode pretty much demands you figure out a path, as well as making sure to burn zombies. Crimson heads are nightmares in that mode, as well as hunters, though luckily hunters only show up in a few places, and you can get around most of them. Thankfully you can also see reflections of enemies, so that helps as well. I have a love hate relationship with one dangerous zombie, since sometimes I forget its on and I'll panic fire after seeing something run out from around a corner.

View attachment 1587

Did anyone fully beat remake with its extra difficulties?

I beat hard mode with both characters but ı never bothered with real survival difficulty as well as invisible enemy mode. I didnt bother with one dangerous zombie mode either, ı dislike that.

Thoughts about those extra difficulties?
I don't remember what all the difficulties in this game was, but I do remember that I earned the platinum trophy for it. It was very challenging but fun to accomplish.

Top Bottom