• We've completed one of the biggest updates to our forums in years and have pushed the update live! New forum structure that's all inclusive, prefix system categorizes topics per game title. More thread options such as articles, questions, deep dives, etc. Read more in the pinned thread!

RE4 RE4 VR Trailer

Yama

Owner
How far we've come. Now all it needs is a PSVR version.

PS. damn Yama, this forum still up and running? :oops::ROFLMAO:
Woah, my guy! Yeah man, I feel it'd be a little piece of community history lost to let it go at this point. Always a place for some deeper discussion versus social media. How've you been?

I hope to see Resident Evil Village or 4 stuff today, at Tokyo Game Show.

I wanted to see Silent Hill. But come on. That surely ain't gonna happen. :p

Woah, my guy! Yeah man, I feel it'd be a little piece of community history lost to let it go at this point. Always a place for some deeper discussion versus social media. How've you been?
yeah for sure, have a lot of nostalgia for this place. You can hit me up on PSN and we'll talk from there,

Untitled1. If you still go by YamaMX i'll add you.

So apparently the VR version has been hacked to bits by the Politically Correct crowd @ facebook/oculus:

Really sad to see, some of this stuff is just downright hilarious though. No flirting between leon and hunnigan (offensive) and no more 'ballistics'. Saw that one coming though.

Yeeesh.

2021 folks.

mert20004

Mert_BIO_6
I dont care much for censoring cause remake also censored some stuff from re1. But what bothers me is the new vr port doesnt have ada playable. That made me sad a bit cause ı'm a big fan of her and her not being playable doesnt feel right.

I'm not interested in this cause ı'm not the biggest re4 fan like many people are despite enjoying the game but this was in my mind and ı wanted to mention this.

Top Bottom